4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, just keep in mind that I (personally) still consider this a small update. All the time that has passed within 0.11 and 0.12 does not mean there will be a ton of content... so yeah, keep the hype on check.
That part had me actually laugh :LOL:.
Because if there is one thing that people on this website are good at is keeping their hype and expectations in check...:geek:

Just take your time man and do whatever you think is best.
I am already glad that you decided to keep this game alive so i am already happy with whatever you decide to update (y)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
think given past events we will get 1 scene per a event so 4 scenes with Martha in the next update and 2 scene with every one else but i could be wrong

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Como vendo el cuchillo si no me deja. PLS HELP ME V0.11
Español/Spanish:

"Hay 2 cuchillos. El 1ro que consigues se lo vendes a la mujer que se encuentra en la entrada. Para que aparezca, tienes que ir directamente a la reja desde que el personaje despierta. No interactues con nadie, ve directo a la reja y verás al personaje.

Si te refieres al 2do cuchillo (parte de un evento con Lucile), ese no se puede vender."

Inglés/English:

"There are 2 knives. The 1st that you get you sell it to the woman who is in the entrance. In order to appear, you have to go directly to the gate since the character wakes up. Do not interact with anyone, go straight to the fence and you will see the character.

If you mean the 2nd knife (part of an event with Lucile), that can not be sold. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Reinol

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hay 2 cuchillos. El 1ro que consigues se lo vendes a la mujer que se encuentra en la entrada. Para que aparezca, tienes que ir directamente a la reja desde que el personaje despierta. No interactues con nadie, ve directo a la reja y verás al personaje.

Si te refieres al 2do cuchillo (parte de un evento con Lucile), ese no se puede vender.
Remember, everything posted on this forum needs to be in english or a english translation posted with it. The mods do not mess around with this rule.

This is what google did with it...

There are 2 knives. The 1st that you get you sell it to the woman who is in the entrance. In order to appear, you have to go directly to the gate since the character wakes up. Do not interact with anyone, go straight to the fence and you will see the character.

If you mean the 2nd knife (part of an event with Lucile), that can not be sold.

Cheers!!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

G S

May 25, 2018
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-22
Release Date: 2019-01-22
Developer: Dr Bones - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE "PATREON SCANDAL"
AND THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME'S PRODUCTION.
- PLEASE READ!-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
- -
Thanks to @Scotty1212 for sharing the game and @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 64137 View attachment 64138 View attachment 64139 View attachment 64140 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534

when is the next update coming?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
From the doc on discord:

Haha! for a moment there you thought that the update was ready... but nooooo, I bamboozled you.
However, I wanted to let you know that it will be ready soon.. in fact, I decided to work full-time on The Manor so I can release the update before the second game... this way people can calm the heck down and stop asking about "when?".
The game will be ready before my birthday, which is the 14 of this month. (And I'm not saying this because I expect presents... at all). But as always, take this with a grain of salt.

I also decided to add a couple extra events: "Easter" and "Mother's day", this two will be small, and of course not animated, as every other special event. But it is something extra so the update does not feel so small overall.

I hope everyone is having a good day, and thanks you for sticking with me in this awful few months.
Your support did not pass unnoticed.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Remember, everything posted on this forum needs to be in english or a english translation posted with it. The mods do not mess around with this rule.

Cheers!!
Didn't know about that haha that's why I only answered in spanish and didn't put a translation along with it. I'll add it to my original response to avoid issues. Thanks for letting me know, dude!

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Can we get Dr. Bones at least one other person to help him out? I appreciate his work and the Patreon thing is real unfortunate, so I think maybe if there is someone who could aide in easing his workload that'd be better

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can we get Dr. Bones at least one other person to help him out? I appreciate his work and the Patreon thing is real unfortunate, so I think maybe if there is someone who could aide in easing his workload that'd be better
I am sure if he wants and has resources for additional help he will acquire the type he needs, though I do understand and appreciate the sentiment and where you are coming from.

Cheers!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
he'd have to pay them and trust they can do as good a job on the art

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know which of the scenes he mentioned are going to be animated or stills?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes