4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

BLACKAC1DEV1L

May 28, 2019
Quick questions...does the event with Martha and the dog only happen once and when the update is released will I have to start over to see the new stuff or will I just continue

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Quick questions...does the event with Martha and the dog only happen once and when the update is released will I have to start over to see the new stuff or will I just continue
I'm unaware if you can get the dog scene again (as an event rather than viewing it using the chair at night). On the update's scenes, so far there has been no need to restart your playthrough and I don't think that's gonna happen.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi you can see someone save the scene Martha and dog in the bathroom?
NO, it can not be saved. The images in the game are compiled and played back as many layers put together as needed, it is not a video. Play the game using the Walkthrough up to the events of Ver .03 and The Guide for events after the Walkthrough ends, Use the Change Logs as a map to see what is in each Version. Links for all of these resources and more can be found here 1 .

Cheers!!

big_boyy

Jan 11, 2019
does anybody have save files? i had the game completed up to .11 until it got deleted. I spent so much time on this game and i just don't want to spend more time on things I already did :p

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
does anybody have save files? i had the game completed up to .11 until it got deleted. I spent so much time on this game and i just don't want to spend more time on things I already did :p
which saves do you want sub or dom on the characters

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
They are linked (both paths) in The Guide maintained by Golem98 available from the link on the OP.

Cheers!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Martha and dog in the bathroom? in 0.11 ? sériously?
I don't think there's a scene with Martha and the dog in the bathroom.
Only scenes with Martha and the dog are in the basement. BJ and titfuck.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
You can just continue from your last save.
Just copy paste your saves into the new update game files and then start the new update and play with your old save in the new update.
I'm unaware if you can get the dog scene again (as an event rather than viewing it using the chair at night). On the update's scenes, so far there has been no need to restart your playthrough and I don't think that's gonna happen.
The dog scene with Martha is a 1 time thing. Once it happens you can rewatch it in the gallery (Chair in your bedroom in the middle of the night 'fantasize")
Every h scenes is replayable. Most of the scenes are replayable in game. The once that aren't like dogXmartha are in the gallery.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes