4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Have save data ?
Read the OP, specifically follow the link to The Guide maintained by Golem98, there you will find 2 save files linked. Keep in mind that this game does not have a comprehensive gallery to see all the scenes of the game just because you have a complete save. There is a mechanism where you sit in the chair in your room and fantasize that allows you to rematch one-time game events. In order to see it all, you must do it all.

If you want to play the game, use the Change Logs like a road map for which scenes are in each Version of the game, finish one Versions scenes before attempting the next versions scenes, Start with the Walkthrough which will take you through the beginning of the game to the end of Ver .03, if will also teach you game mechanics and give basic character timings. Then you will move on to The Guide, it is in question answer format by character and explains some of the new mechanics added after the Walkthrough was created, definitely use the Guide in conjunction with the Change Logs. To help with the grinding, when you first wake up in the morning you can choose the spend the day with option to increase the chosen characters stats by 5 points.

Cheers!!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Since the game is still in development, there are some actions that haven't been implemented (as shown by that text). You can check the guide available in the OP so you can find out how to unlock the available scenes for each character, which are quite a few.

Also, check the changelog for the versions to know what's new.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
The dog scene with Martha is a 1 time thing. Once it happens you can rewatch it in the gallery (Chair in your bedroom in the middle of the night 'fantasize")
Every h scenes is replayable. Most of the scenes are replayable in game. The once that aren't like dogXmartha are in the gallery.
I wouldn't call it a gallery since you can only rewatch the one time scenes, it is the fantasize room.

Cheers!!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
where is it supposed to be getting released first? discord, Trello or what?
I will be releasing 0.12 first for the fine people who donated on Ko-fi first, in my discord... (very, very soon, I might add) (By the way, if some of you are on Discord AND donated by ko-fi, be sure you have the respective role, if not, let me know and I'll give it to you.)
Later will be public, also in Discord, I will, aswell, upload it here at the same time.

Trello is not a web for uploading things, I think, if so, I don't upload the game there. That web is only for progress transparency.

"what" is not a thing... I dunno.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I will be releasing 0.12 first for the fine people who donated on Ko-fi first, in my discord... (very, very soon, I might add) (By the way, if some of you are on Discord AND donated by ko-fi, be sure you have the respective role, if not, let me know and I'll give it to you.)
Later will be public, also in Discord, I will, aswell, upload it here at the same time.

Trello is not a web for uploading things, I think, if so, I don't upload the game there. That web is only for progress transparency.

Thanks Doc! :) Can't support this month as already pledged tweo new creators on Pa tfu tfu tron. So I'llmake sure to add you on next months :)

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019

And what date or less will be available here in F95 Zone

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Hey doc you know that there are other platforms which enable you to get money for your product... It's sad to see that your game is dead/dying as it was unique in a lot of ways :(

Reactions: Count_Chocula
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes