4.00 star(s) 164 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i do admire that when he does miss a release date he comes out and says he sorry for the delay and it will come out in a few days or up to a week ive seen other devs go into radio silence and leave it till weeks later when they finally talk to fans i do believe the good doctor is good to his word and we will see the next update soon
I know you mean adult games devs but can't help to think of Bethesda & Bioware regarding radio silence.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanx for your answer.I tried closing firewall and antivirus.I was already downloaded RTP.Tried re-download all files .Installed directx,visual studio's.Same sites says a virus causing this problem,installed kaspersky and checked.Problem didn't solved.
That's extremely odd... I don't know what else to try. Maybe try running it in Compatibility mode andas Admin? What OS are you using, BTW?

Reactions: eragon123

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I know you mean adult games devs but can't help to think of Bethesda & Bioware regarding radio silence.
oh Bethesda & Bioware are guilty of betraying there fans trust i miss games like KOTOR and skyrim those games i fell in love with but fallout 76 or anthem give us your money and fuck the fans their actions seem to say

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Bethesda & Bioware are guilty of betraying there fans trust i miss games like KOTOR and skyrim those game i fell in love with but fallout 76 or anthem give us your money and fuck the fans
Yeah. I was hopeful for F76 but I'm glad I skipped it at launch. I missed a bullet there. Anthem I was also hoping to be good but if EA has taught me something valuable is to never buy their games (specially the "live services") before a couple of years pass.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah. I was hopeful for F76 but I'm glad I skipped it at launch. I missed a bullet there. Anthem I was also hoping to be good but if EA has taught me something valuable is to never buy their games (specially the "live services") before a couple of years pass.
the moral of the story is treat your fans with respect they are your bread and butter ( now with that analogy i feel hungry better go eat food )

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

samanosukexlr

Jul 5, 2017
I will be releasing 0.12 first for the fine people who donated on Ko-fi first, in my discord... (very, very soon, I might add) (By the way, if some of you are on Discord AND donated by ko-fi, be sure you have the respective role, if not, let me know and I'll give it to you.)
Later will be public, also in Discord, I will, aswell, upload it here at the same time.

Trello is not a web for uploading things, I think, if so, I don't upload the game there. That web is only for progress transparency.

"what" is not a thing... I dunno.
what do you need to check for the ko-fi donation? I donated some after the whole patreon fiasko

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yeah it's really odd.I have Win10 x64 .Compability and run as adminisator didn't solve the problem.Now I am trying update windows,this is my last hope.
Can you send a screenshot of the files inside the extracted folder? Probably you're missing a file that the PC is grabbing. It happened to me with Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions, that the .exe gets detected by the firewall whenever I try to play it and I gotta restore it. I added it to exclusions but sometimes it still picks it up.

Piggy69

Jan 4, 2019
The doc need just stay away a while from the discord and this thread,the rest its not just stay in the bed reading all about your work,you need rest but staying away from the work(he say its a hobby but thats a lie,he work a lot in this game like mad,thats not a hobby....)
Sorry my bad english :u

Zerutti

Jul 4, 2017
Subscribed and eagerly waiting for more from the Doc. Though I get sinking time into making a unfunded game is tough going, so I'm not holding my breath either. Thank you for all your hard work, dude.

Reactions: LucasLeels
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes