4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
too much The doctor is resting (((For 5 months his work has not been seen
if you read back on the forum you will see his bin working on another game to support this one coz patreon doz not allow incest content ( or doggy fun time ) and he's bin very vocal about this so cut him some slack if he doz not release it soon then you can go and get your knives and pitchforks

xTaraSx

Nov 14, 2018
if you read back on the forum you will see his bin working on another game to support this one coz patreon doz not allow incest content ( or doggy fun time ) and he's bin very vocal about this so cut him some slack if he doz not release it soon then you can go and get your knives and pitchforks
New works are also not visible (((

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
update from doc on discord:
Everyone Breaking news: due to a massive black out that is affecting ALL of Argentina, ALL of uruguay and some other countries... The update release is being delayed, please be patience, this one is not my fault, I swear. I'll be back to work when and if the international issue is resolved...
(if this is the Armageddon, I'll just say I love you all... And when the zombies come for me, I'll be thinking of you)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there any news about update?
Uh, this, a few posts above?

update from doc on discord:
Everyone Breaking news: due to a massive black out that is affecting ALL of Argentina, ALL of uruguay and some other countries... The update release is being delayed, please be patience, this one is not my fault, I swear. I'll be back to work when and if the international issue is resolved...
(if this is the Armageddon, I'll just say I love you all... And when the zombies come for me, I'll be thinking of you)

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
update from doc on discord x2:
False Alarm... Armageddon was canceled... Everyone please go back, nothing to see here...
(be aware poll results will change these are the current results when i took the screenshot)
Screenshot_2.png

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
another post from doc on discord:

Dr.BonesToday at 8:02 PM

I will do this... given Most of @Caffeine Dealers want it now... I will release the "holiday only" version now... and the full version for all in 2 days... if you are a caffeine dealer you can chose to download it now or wait for the full thing...

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017

I will do this... given Most of @Caffeine Dealers want it now... I will release the "holiday only" version now... and the full version for all in 2 days... if you are a caffeine dealer you can chose to download it now or wait for the full thing...
I have a 12 pack of dark berry dr pepper will that be enough?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Guess i'm curious/hungry enough to want both anyway.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Here you go, the file size is a little heavier than usual because I added the RTP package by mistake...So don't mind the "NoRTP" thing in the filename. Now, this has ONLY the holiday events, that is: "Christmas Event"; "Mother's Day Event" and "Easter event". This events are meant to be progressive, so to trigger the first one (Christmas) you will need FIRST to replay the Halloween Event (simply activate the pumpkin and go straight to bed once you are inside). Being this special events, They are meant to be found, same as Halloween, they are activated by an item (like the Pumkin). After replaying the Halloween event you can search for the next event around the house, keep in mind that they appear at a special time, they are not always there (like, again, the Pumpkin) If you don't want to explore, I will post the locations below under a spoiler, if you don't want to spoil yourselves, don't read the next: Christmas: Attic / Morning Mother's Day: Martha's bedroom / Evening Easter: MC bedroom / Morning (you can't miss this one).

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Here you go, the file size is a little heavier than usual because I added the RTP package by mistake...So don't mind the "NoRTP" thing in the filename. Now, this has ONLY the holiday events, that is: "Christmas Event"; "Mother's Day Event" and "Easter event". This events are meant to be progressive, so to trigger the first one (Christmas) you will need FIRST to replay the Halloween Event (simply activate the pumpkin and go straight to bed once you are inside). Being this special events, They are meant to be found, same as Halloween, they are activated by an item (like the Pumkin). After replaying the Halloween event you can search for the next event around the house, keep in mind that they appear at a special time, they are not always there (like, again, the Pumpkin) If you don't want to explore, I will post the locations below under a spoiler, if you don't want to spoil yourselves, don't read the next: Christmas: Attic / Morning Mother's Day: Martha's bedroom / Evening Easter: MC bedroom / Morning (you can't miss this one).
Soo the actual update has also other new scenes (except for these special ones?).

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes