4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hey doc you know that there are other platforms which enable you to get money for your product... It's sad to see that your game is dead/dying as it was unique in a lot of ways :(
He has addressed the other funding platforms, many of which do not work for him due to countries that they serve or not being conversant with his bank. The game is not dead / dying, it is now a passion project for him. He is developing "Patreon friendly" games to maintain his income stream and works on The Manor "on the side". Much of this has been discussed in detail over the past few dozen pages and there is information on the OP in yellow.

Cheers!!

eragon123

Feb 11, 2018
Hello there.I dowloaded the game but it gives me an error.It says "File corrupted!Please run a virus-check,then reinstall the application."Does anyone know how the solve?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello there.I dowloaded the game but it gives me an error.It says "File corrupted!Please run a virus-check,then reinstall the application."Does anyone know how the solve?
Maybe your Antivirus/Firewall incorrectly caught the file OR it didn't download properly. Try redownloading it again and also make sure to have the RTP installed to avoid any issues. You can find the RTP file needed in the OP, just below the "Download" area.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
update from doc on discord:
Sorry Guys, I won't be able to finish this for today. Everything is almost done... but one of the events is a little complicated and it turned out to have a lot of bugs... And I still haven't finished setting up the final dialogues for another event. ...And worst of all, I'm really tired... I put an all-nighter hoping to finish today, but I just can't keep myself awake no longer, and I'm starting to get a headache. I need to go to sleep, and tonight I will go out for a while, (my irl frineds want to take me out for my B-day). But I promise I will continue first thing tomorrow morning. And hopefully get the update ready for the afternoon. Sorry about this, I really really wanted to give you the update today. But I reached my limit.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
i think the good old DOC should of said
dammit fans i'm a doctor not miracle worker
I'm only human
I make mistakes
I'm only human
That's all it takes
To put the blame on me
Don't put the blame on me
I agree with you. This stating a date keeps biting him in the ass. Anyone who has been around since near the beginning has seen him get bitten more than a few times.

That being said, I reiterate yet again, when the game is ready, I will play it and I will not complain about when it arrives no matter what was stated about when it is / was / will be arriving.

Cheers!!

eragon123

Feb 11, 2018
Maybe your Antivirus/Firewall incorrectly caught the file OR it didn't download properly. Try redownloading it again and also make sure to have the RTP installed to avoid any issues. You can find the RTP file needed in the OP, just below the "Download" area.
Thanx for your answer.I tried closing firewall and antivirus.I was already downloaded RTP.Tried re-download all files .Installed directx,visual studio's.Same sites says a virus causing this problem,installed kaspersky and checked.Problem didn't solved.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i do admire that when he does miss a release date he comes out and says he sorry for the delay and it will come out in a few days or up to a week ive seen other devs go into radio silence and leave it till weeks later when they finally talk to fans i do believe the good doctor is good to his word and we will see the next update soon

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes