4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
Actually wouldn't it be better for us to wait some more time to have "Jules & Velvet Final Act"? I mean most of us have waited so long for it.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Actually wouldn't it be better for us to wait some more time to have "Jules & Velvet Final Act"? I mean most of us have waited so long for it.
A lot of people lack patience and on top of that the scene will likely be beasty which isn't something that everyone is into, people would just whine more than they already did and even more so if they heard that the whole update was delayed for a beasty scene.

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
A lot of people lack patience and on top of that the scene will likely be beasty which isn't something that everyone is into, people would just whine more than they already did and even more so if they heard that the whole update was delayed for a beasty scene.
People are going to be ungrateful and impatient and bitch and whine no matter what gets released in whatever order at whenever time

The yoyo

Aug 22, 2018
From the doc on discord:

Haha! for a moment there you thought that the update was ready... but nooooo, I bamboozled you.
However, I wanted to let you know that it will be ready soon.. in fact, I decided to work full-time on The Manor so I can release the update before the second game... this way people can calm the heck down and stop asking about "when?".
The game will be ready before my birthday, which is the 14 of this month. (And I'm not saying this because I expect presents... at all). But as always, take this with a grain of salt.

I also decided to add a couple extra events: "Easter" and "Mother's day", this two will be small, and of course not animated, as every other special event. But it is something extra so the update does not feel so small overall.

I hope everyone is having a good day, and thanks you for sticking with me in this awful few months.
Your support did not pass unnoticed.
will the martha blowjob scene still be apart of the update?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes