4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
On the holiday events there's none, on full update I don't know yet.
The full update will include Martha's Kneeling BJ scene so I'd say no more beasty for now. It sounds promising for beasty but Martha has not been around the horse since Vera takes care of that and the dog already got a BJ so...

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I'm having a hard time trying to start the Halloween event. The pumpkin isn't showing up for me. I have played until free mode and have all my characters maxed on 0.12. Anyone have any ideas what I'm missing?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I'm having a hard time trying to start the Halloween event. The pumpkin isn't showing up for me. I have played until free mode and have all my characters maxed on 0.12. Anyone have any ideas what I'm missing?

The pumpkin should be in the bottom left of the graveyard, it's actual spawning requirements are more or less unknown. However you may download the save files linked in my guide and use them as the pumpkin is already spawned.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
THe only way to solve this communist approach from Patreon is to.. Have all the developers gather and demand Patreon fork off another site specifically for adult games with no censorship. Or to gather gamers and developers to create a funding site that spoofs/mocks Patreon. Gamers that know web development who can help create a smooth running site.

WIth F95 members and a few other adult gaming forums I would be surprised if you cannot find the right people to pull this off.

For Dr.Bones I would worry about creating a censored normal adult game and still be able to get funding, a number of games have suffered loss of funding because they're getting censored. Most of these donators aren't aware of patches being created to restore the original vision of their favorite game, and of course you cannot even mention of these either as a developer or if your a member (public comment section)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, all the Events are static images, no animated ones.
I mean literally just the photos of doyles family, and that there are no cg scenes with the mcs family alongside them. All the scenes were "photos" but not in the way you are literally searching for pics in the easter event lmao

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I mean literally just the photos of doyles family, and that there are no cg scenes with the mcs family alongside them. All the scenes were "photos" but not in the way you are literally searching for pics in the easter event lmao
Ohhhh, I getcha haha since I'm waiting for the full 0.12 to continue my playthrough I haven't checked how to complete the events haha so I thought you were refering to the content itself and not of items in-game :p

xTaraSx

Nov 14, 2018
No Christmas event for me , i do Halloween event but Christmas don't come .... In the attic gifts !!! White boxes in red ribbons!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes