4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Already do that :cry: Well i will wait the 0.12 i think.....
Use the save file linked in my guide and then activate the Halloween event then go straight to sleep, in the following morning go to the attic and interact with the presents. (Image below)

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
How do i get the bathroom key and how do i get the blowjob from Martha?
To get the martha BJ scene, you should click the clock in your bedroom at midnight and then in the morning Martha will knock at your door, don't answer and she will go inside. My grammar is not that good but I hope you understand what I'm saying lol

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
You must do all of the events in this order for them to work; Halloween, Christmas, Mother's Day and Easter.
You must also redo the Halloween event so simply trigger it with the pumpkin found in the graveyard then end the event and then you should be able to carry on with the rest of the events. Check my guide linked in the #1 post for information on how to complete them if you get stuck.

You may download save files and then paste them into the game folder that contains the ".exe" file type. Go to my guide linked in the #1 post for a link to a post that contains save files for download.

Check my guide.
christmas and mother day what ı dont have this story parts

Kuurdean

Aug 11, 2018
I'm trying to get the Christmas event, but even if the Halloween event is over, the gifts in the attic still do not appear in the morning of the next day. Is there something I'm missing?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I'm trying to get the Christmas event, but even if the Halloween event is over, the gifts in the attic still do not appear in the morning of the next day. Is there something I'm missing?
Complete other scenes and gain more points for the characters to see if that helps. You may also just use the save files linked in my guide (which itself is linked in the #1 post of this thread), then you may simply start the Halloween event, end it and finally run to the attic and interact with the presents to move on to the Christmas event.

One question: Where are the Saved files for the game stored?
The save files are stored in the same folder as the application (the thing you click on to start the game), they're usually named "Save0X.rvdata2" (where X is the number of the save slot you used in game) or something similar.

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Perhaps read the actual page you are on before posting... #7,030

Cheers!!
Yup... This thread would probably only be about 20 to 30 pages long and quite easy to navigate if anyone would have ever bothered to read.

In fact I would be willing to bet that 95% of the questions asked could be answered by just reading the op and or the page you are on... ridiculousness!!!

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Yup... This thread would probably only be about 20 to 30 pages long and quite easy to navigate if anyone would have ever bothered to read.

In fact I would be willing to bet that 95% of the questions asked could be answered by just reading the op and or the page you are on... ridiculousness!!!
To be fair, a hard on clouds the judgement.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE "PATREON SCANDAL"
AND THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME'S PRODUCTION.
- PLEASE READ!-
So, I see a lot of people are still in the dark about the problems I faced and the future of the game, so I hope this next lines will clear things up.

On March 5th, my Patreon page was under review because Patreon staff (probably) recieved reports about my game (The Manor) contained "fringe" sexual content (aka: Incest, Beastiality... duh).

After a few communications with them, they gave me only one option, which was to rework the entire game and cut out all content that breakes their Community Guidelines (there was a second hidden option: the termination of the page all together). And, of course, I wasn't really happy with that, I didn't want to censor this game after all the work I put in it. So after a few clarifications from them (mainly I wanted to know if they would close my page again if they find external work on my name that contains "fringe" content, which they won't) , I decided to pull the entire game out of the Patreon platform, so I could still work on the game without any kind of censorship... but, I won't get money for it. which is a sacrifice I had to make.

So, Now The Manor is no longer hosted on my Patreon page, and it has no link in any way and/or form with the platform. But I can work on it as a external work, and keep all the kinks we all love. :)

Sadly I still need moneys for... you know... living. So I will start to work on a new game aswell, which will be a "safer" project, only for Patreon, with the hope to get enough supporters to make a living and not die in the process. (just to be clear, I will NOT stop working on The Manor).
This means that my work will be splitted in two: The "legit" (everything that I will do for patreon in the form of safe "almost" vanilla projects) and the "clandestine" stuff (All the incests, beasties, shotas and legal lolis you may want, and probably a lot o other stuff... the sky is the limit now).

Overall, this decision was for the best, I'm positive that I can make a decent "vanilla" project to be able to get the necesary moneys for my livings... while making the other stuff under the table. Also, working on other stuff besides The Manor will actually help me a lot with the burn-outs and will keep my ideas fresh.

So, even if I appreciate the suggestions about making a "incest patch" for the manor so I can keep it on Patreon, it isn't an option now.... and I really don't want to do that.

TL;DR: The Manor Is NOT on patreon anymore, but it is NOT dead, I'm still working on it, though the updates will be a litte (more) erratic, because now it is officially a passion project (not making money out of it). But, the "good" news is that I will be also working on a second game... but a little more vanilla, to please the PC overlords and make a little dough.
...DId you consider moving this to subscribestar instead?

Reactions: TENSHINHAN

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018

And throughout the bulk of the thread, I have probably hand answered most of the questions multiple times up until Golem98 posted his guide, now I mostly point people to the resources and let them help themselves. I try to point people in the right direction most of the time.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Moosy

Reinol

Jan 9, 2019
Damn, I'm a lucky bastard. I knew about this game like 3 days ago and I came here just in time for a new update!! I really like this game Doc.
Por cierto, que loco enterarme que sos de Argentina, que groso papá. Esos dólares se deben hacer sentir jajaja. Saludos.
Nahhh, en serio es Argentino che ?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes