4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Reinol

Jan 9, 2019
I don't blame people for being anxious. People being impatient for an update means the game is kinda good and sorta addictive, which means I'm doing something good. But there are different types of impatient people: Those who ask "when?" from the innocence of their hearts (Which I appreciate, even if it gets tiresome after a few dozens times); and then there are the ones that get easilly annoyed with their own impatience and try to be "clever" by posting passive-agressive stuff to make themselves be known in their "rage". This last ones get a passive-agressive response, If I'm in the mood...

Either way, there are worse people around... those who are a little more explosive and decide to report me and send death threats to my inbox. But hey!, I'm still alive!.

In a serious note, I'm still working, even if the game is demonitized and I'm losing money everyday... Hopefully there are still people supporting me economically (and I know some of you are in that group). And when the new game has its demo, I hope I can gather a few more donators, and then, I will try to get some paid help to work on ths projects and the future ones.

As I said before, I'm in a rough patch right now, But I'm aiming to get my affairs in order soon. So I can make all the games I have planned.
This is an unhealthy relationship of love and hate, lol

Reactions: Oseo Bones

fullmetalchocobo

Jun 18, 2018
There is a metric TON of people regurgitating the same. Exact. Questions! There's a guide on the first post. There will be (0.12) in the title when it's updated. There is also a search bar for this thread. Man, just chill and wait! Everything is going to be fine! The Dr. Said he's working on it and if he wasn't, I don't think he'd be active in this thread! Just two more days, guys! Two more days!

hicksonbakery

Jan 22, 2019
Good Doc! I truly hope, that dem richest patreons have that fetish of being a girl/woman/trannie, and that they will enjoy that female protagonist game, so you can make loads of moneyz and sometimes work on the manor completion :3

Reactions: Oseo Bones

cheif111

Feb 7, 2019
Igt just made this acc to post this cuz dead ass doc this shit great, i even joined the discord i mean bestiality aint really my thing but i keep it enabled just cuz u put time and effort into making that shit so why turn it off. Anyway great shit cant wait for the next update and everyone after that, but we need more anal scenes doc (y)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I have already the 0.12 ver. (Holiday update). Who else have it already?
Noone has link to new update?

What you have there is not the FULL 0.12 update.

When the full update is released there will be a Change Log entry for Ver 0.12 and the title of the thread will go from:

[RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.11] [Dr Bones]

To:

[RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.12] [Dr Bones]

Cheers!

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
@Oseo Bones

There is a good alternative meanwhile to Patreon which is

Many devs and artists are already there including incest related content such as Dating my Daughter.

Maybe you should consider that website if you haven't already.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes