4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
@Oseo Bones

There is a good alternative meanwhile to Patreon which is

Many devs and artists are already there including incest related content such as Dating my Daughter.

Maybe you should consider that website if you haven't already.
Asked and answered, will not work for his situation.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
What about the new one that seems to be in the works by gamersglory
Believe me, The Good Doctor has been researching, that one might be new to him, if so he will see your post and thank you if it will work for him. It comes down to (according to the last time he answered the query regarding subscribestar) he doesn't have an international bank account which is needed to utilize the other services he has researched thus far. I get the impression that they are either difficult to get or would bring additional unwanted attention.

Cheers!!

Reactions: thomasxlong

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Believe me, The Good Doctor has been researching, that one might be new to him, if so he will see your post and thank you if it will work for him. It comes down to (according to the last time he answered the query regarding subscribestar) he doesn't have an international bank account which is needed to utilize the other services he has researched thus far. I get the impression that they are either difficult to get or would bring additional unwanted attention.

Cheers!!
I see, thanks for the reply. I am hoping it will be the saving grace of this niche market once it is ready, for those interested, it's called

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Hey love the game, found myself lost for most of the day playing :D I Really like the story. I'm really curious as to how the story will unfold And ill be looking forward to whatever you have next.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes