4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
As far as I know you can't redo them to change the outcome, only way to fix that would be to revert to a previous file (which you don't really have anymore). There was an idea to be able to "switch" between the States but I can't recall if the Doc said it or was just another user's proposal.

Currently the only event affected by the State a character ended up with is with Martha and the blowjob scene in the basement. The dialogue differs a bit if she ended up as "Permissive" or "Passionate". "Reluctant" obviously gives you nothing.
When the new update drops I'll make another tiny dev cheat adjustment that allows you to change paths. Doc says it has the ability to break the game though, but that's showbiz baby.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
As far as I know you can't redo them to change the outcome, only way to fix that would be to revert to a previous file (which you don't really have anymore). There was an idea to be able to "switch" between the States but I can't recall if the Doc said it or was just another user's proposal.

Currently the only event affected by the State a character ended up with is with Martha and the blowjob scene in the basement. The dialogue differs a bit if she ended up as "Permissive" or "Passionate". "Reluctant" obviously gives you nothing.
I assume in the future, depending on the path you chose every previous scene's dialogue will change right? Atleast I hope so. Wouldn't make much sense if you make Vera submissive but then every time you talk to her she still acts like a bitch.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
When the next version of BT The Manor is supposed to be ready
For what i seen from discord it will be today if Doc gets lucky if doesnt encounter any major issues with the game, but if it doesnt get released to today(sunday) probably tommorow but its only a day i know alot of people will say delayed again but its just a extra day nothing really bad atleast we know he releases his content.

• Love
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When the new update drops I'll make another tiny dev cheat adjustment that allows you to change paths. Doc says it has the ability to break the game though, but that's showbiz baby.
Yeah, I saw that first-hand when I messed with the variables in a savegame and a multidimensional orgy happened.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I assume in the future, depending on the path you chose every previous scene's dialogue will change right? Atleast I hope so. Wouldn't make much sense if you make Vera submissive but then every time you talk to her she still acts like a bitch.
Exactly. Or a sort of alternative would be her still act like a bitch when in presence of any of the other characters and the MC but in private she's your pet and progress to the point of her acting submissive in presence of the other characters (like the other scenes where everytime it goes further and further).

Reactions: Xill and DevilK

guusy

Sep 1, 2018
"But for now... I will go to sleep. I'm tired and still haven't finished. I will continue in a few hours once I wake up. So hopefully... late Monday is the day. Sorry about that. "
The doctor just said that, go to bed kings, today ain't it

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
"But for now... I will go to sleep. I'm tired and still haven't finished. I will continue in a few hours once I wake up. So hopefully... late Monday is the day. Sorry about that. "
The doctor just said that, go to bed kings, today ain't it
where did he stated that, on discord? cause i havent find that exact message on it.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
yea its on discord
found it was on the other discord im always on the main one, i almost forget there is a 2nd one.
So the update wasnt today and still not confirmed if its out on monday, lets try keep low profile or else the war will start.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes