4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
just stop saying dates when you will release it, and then saying "sorry delay (lol), how about 15 days (years) from now?". next thing I know, I'll have had a family and celebrated my 25th anniversary when 0.12.2 comes out
Joke's on you my dude, cause next version is v0.15.

But yeah, I know what you mean.

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
Yeah, I saw that first-hand when I messed with the variables in a savegame and a multidimensional orgy happened.
Yeah I experienced that when messing with the switches in the gallery. But if you set it up like this it all works fine because nothing overlaps.
MARTHA PATHS.PNG
The way to get the gallery to work is just remove the other conditions so the only option is to play the scene instead of having them locked at all. Only works for the ones that have the right layout though, lots of events are in the gallery but only a few are set up correctly. Like the merchant events and the state events etc.
Gonna be fun to mess around with the new update though when it finally drops, I'm off the next two days so I'm in no rush.

• Wow
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Dec 26, 2017
I love all the super lengthy rants recently. Unless its from bones or contains a meme no one is reading your epic or joining you revolution. Climb off the soap box Spartacus, no bodys listening.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
does it require u to know coding?
I'm not sure how much coding knowledge it requires but I'm sure it involves some level of it, at least depending on what you want to do.

For example, Unreal Engine has something called "Blueprints" which are pretty much default scripts/coding to make a character move, jump, etc. but if you want to do something more elaborate (say like program a dance move or something not implemented in the base files) you'll need to modify or create a new "Blueprint" and it requires a bit of coding to do so.

Of course take this with a grain of salt since I've never messed with any version of RPGMaker so I'm just guessing based on little personal experience in game engines cause UE, CryEngine and even the Creation Kit do require some coding if you want to do something specific.

Reactions: lowclassgod

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
Ragnarok hit it on the nose. The overall program is easy to use but when it gets into doing things with custom scripts that you can call upon it gets a little heavy in the coding area. If you're just messing with switches or variables that are labeled by the creator it's very easy.

Adding gold, for example, is a double click, then click change gold, then choose (add, subtract, set to, etc.) then you type in your number.
Adding a scene like bone's does with multiple stages of speed and such require much more. Pictures are layers in RPGMaker so the base static body that doesn't move is set to image 1 then the moving bit can be 2 or for Bones' animations, 20. Then you have to add a wait time in frames (60 fps, 1 second) then you've got to add the next frame which is also 20 so it replaces the last one so they don't overlay. Have to do that 3 times with separate wait times for the three speeds (base, faster, cum). Cum overlay has to be #21 with the base and last frame of the moving animation present also. Factor in different outfits and dialogue with sounds, work adds up fast.
There's a lot of behind the scenes work that goes into the game and it doesn't always show but it's nuts and I admire the dudes work.

Jan 30, 2019
"Fan base vs the Doc" "The Update Awakens"
The night is dark. The air is cold, with a stench of impatient crowd of fappers. You can hear in the far away, the sound of zippers waiting to be unleashed.They are waiting for this moment all their lives. Are they gonna get the climax that they expect, or they will have to wait little more. The future is unclear.

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
"Fan base vs the Doc" "The Update Awakens"
The night is dark. The air is cold, with a stench of impassioned crowd of fappers. You can hear in the far away, the sound of zippers waiting to be unleashed.They are waiting for this moment all their lives. Are they gonna get the climax that they expect, or they will have to wait little more. The future is unclear.
Only one thing is certain...

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
The pro and cons of developing a game publicly or privately.
Publicly means you build a fanbase and can use patreon etc. Downside = you will NEVER be on time with the updates. Even if a developer would release updates once a DAY there would still be people moaning about having to wait. It comes with the territory.

I'll see the update when its updated. Also because I won't be able to see it before it is.

And come on guys. It's not like we are all part time monks between updates;)

So just go back to patiently waiting until Dr Bones throws us one of his many bones.

Reactions: potty khale

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Hopefully Oseo bones will stop giving deadlines for the next releases, as this is straight up meme worthy.

At least all the cringe white knights are keeping this entertaining with their my'lady type posts.
Don't worry though, all the butt kissing will do you a lot of good, enabling is always the best thing to do in any situation and will only improve a situation no matter what.

Reminds me of the type of people who are rich and get a good looking trophy wife, that then wants an open relationship so she can sleep around with better men, and you just go "well of course honey, i never believed in traditional relationships anyways (please touch me again like you used to do)".

Really never understood why some people will defend someone else this adamantly, no matter what.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Someone should resume this threads and use to do a new game.
Has everything, comedy,drama(alot of bitch complain) and a plot twist: Doc's quality test.

• Love
Reactions: Coldorax

Crazy451

Jul 14, 2018
Was supposed to be out chirstmas week, then the first week of febuary, then and I quote "That's it. I will keep working until SATURDAY 15 of FEBRUARY then I will upload the build that same weekend." Well it's monday and still no release. Whats the over under on this thing being uploaded before march?

Sorry doc, love BTM, but I can't support a patreon any longer with such wild release dates........christ

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes