4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I search for a fix for Martha's night sex scene and a lot have the same issue apparently so the only solution in my mind is using an RPG save edit and try to switch it.
Can anyone try it because I couldn't do it

Ryushiin

Aug 17, 2018
i#m kinda stuck... i unlocked quite a lot i think but i can#t get any sex scenes with Lucille... Depravation and trust is on max, i even got vera and Marthas states...
and aside from Lucille's sexscenes i did everything i could do with her... what do i missed here?
i can't unlock the Morning sex scene, the cosplay scene (and also only Misty) and in the evening the MC doesn't comment that she is kinda distracted...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i#m kinda stuck... i unlocked quite a lot i think but i can#t get any sex scenes with Lucille... Depravation and trust is on max, i even got vera and Marthas states...
and aside from Lucille's sexscenes i did everything i could do with her... what do i missed here?
i can't unlock the Morning sex scene, the cosplay scene (and also only Misty) and in the evening the MC doesn't comment that she is kinda distracted...
Have you used the guide? There's plenty of info on the scenes, even if it doesn't walkthrough you per se. Normally you'll need to do previous scenes to trigger subsequent ones DESPITE maxing her out from the beginning cause there's actual progression.

If I remember correctly, the order should be something like:
1. Morning Handjob (play Tag with her)
2. "Dance" with her in the 1st half of the afternoon
3. "Help" her with her cosplay. To advance select "Misty" and pick either top or bottom and select the piece (Normal,I believe it's labeled) and you'll get a dialogue about making the costumes "skimpier". Go to the attic and get the knife, next day try the cosplay thingy and you should have both Misty and 2B with the skimpier version as option.
4. Grab her Ass or Tits after dinner (she'll be in the kitchen). Then clean the dishes and proceed to no. 5
5. The lollipop game at the 2nd half of the night (past dinner).
6. Visit her at midnight and do the whole Touch, Grab, S L A P and Assjob. Do either this or no. 6 if it shows up
7. The midnight pantry scene (random). Go through the options (Grab, Grind). If you already did "Grab", do "Grind" and instead of "Cum" select "Sex" (if available)
8. Try waking her up first thing in the morning (don't sleep through)
9. Retry the cosplay scene, you probably can have sex with her by then, if not, move to no. 10
10. In the first half of the night she'll be in her room. Massage her and fuck her (this should be available by now, usually before no. 9)
11. After this, if you get the midnight pantry scene and you couldn't fuck her, now you can (not directly, 1st time you use "Grind" and then "Sex" instead of "Cum")
12. Wake her up with sex (should be available at this point)
13. If it wasn't available earlier, cosplay option should let you leave her naked and now you can have sex with her
14. At this point, she'll probably start her State Event, you'll know if she's not in bed when you wake up and it only shows a "ZZZ" bubble over her bed. Then go to the studio/library. Also make a 2nd save just in case you mess up the options, for those do check the guide.

Reactions: sickqt and LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys, how's everyone? :3

Quick question, are the groping scenes with Martha on the phone not supposed to have any dialogue? Or did I somewhat clumsily killed the messages on them?

Also, is it me or does Martha looks much cuter now?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, how's everyone? :3

Quick question, are the groping scenes with Martha on the phone not supposed to have any dialogue? Or did I somewhat clumsily killed the messages on them?

Also, is it me or does Martha looks much cuter now?
There's no dialogue besides her getting fed up and telling you to stop. And yeah, she looks a bit cuter. Guess that's the MILF charm for ya.

rashadghost

Feb 27, 2018
guys there is one scene i cant get to trigger its when you sleep at night with martha you fuck her and i did everything in the game got ever scene except this one i did the blowjob in the basment and the boobjob and did the blowjob in MC room and the handjob too and RIDE and the handjob in the bathroom and at night in her room i did the touch message slap titfuck and i did fingerrub and peniesrub/cockrub whatever it called and i did sleep with her but only 2 options shows up thighfuck which i did and just sleep the fuck option in the middle marked as ???? and btw i did all the scenes with her many many times and still the fuck scene at night still marked as question marks

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
guys there is one scene i cant get to trigger its when you sleep at night with martha you fuck her and i did everything in the game got ever scene except this one i did the blowjob in the basment and the boobjob and did the blowjob in MC room and the handjob too and RIDE and the handjob in the bathroom and at night in her room i did the touch message slap titfuck and i did fingerrub and peniesrub/cockrub whatever it called and i did sleep with her but only 2 options shows up thighfuck which i did and just sleep the fuck option in the middle marked as ???? and btw i did all the scenes with her many many times and still the fuck scene at night still marked as question marks
Bugged. Fixed in the next update.

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
If you mean like a proper gallery, you're out of luck since there's no gallery in the game. The closest to that is a save file from like 10 pages ago that is modified to have all the State Event scenes viewable, but the ones from the Special Events or the Jules/Velvet event are not viewable in the "Mind Palace" via that save file, you'll need 1 save file for Act 1 and another for Act 2. You can find a save file that is right before the Act
If you mean like a proper gallery, you're out of luck since there's no gallery in the game. The closest to that is a save file from like 10 pages ago that is modified to have all the State Event scenes viewable, but the ones from the Special Events or the Jules/Velvet event are not viewable in the "Mind Palace" via that save file, you'll need 1 save file for Act 1 and another for Act 2. You can find a save file that is right before the Act 2 of that event, check the previous page and please READ the post.
how can i exactly do to activate your save file cuz when i click continue i only find mine

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
jileni123
EDIT: My bad, didn't saw your comment got mixed with my mention haha

Did you extract the zip file to the root folder (where the .exe file of the game is located)? Otherwise you won't be able to load it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes