4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
Guys there si a problem with the file when i run the game and click any thing its just say a audio not found

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Bugged, fixed in next update. If you don't mind editing your savefile (if you do edit it, please create a backupof it beforehand) you can unlock it by toggling the variable 205.
I'm trying to add variable #205 at "data in raw" from Save Editor, and I'm getting an error:
Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Even if I put the variable as "null" It didn't get saved.

What exactly should I do?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm trying to add variable #205 at "data in raw" from Save Editor, and I'm getting an error:
Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Even if I put the variable as "null" It didn't get saved.

What exactly should I do?
My bad, it's not variable but rather the Switches. I'd recommend you to use the sfotware called RPGMaker Save Editor, there's a post in this forum, just use the search bar.
1584545690110.png

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Bugged, fixed in next update. If you don't mind editing your savefile (if you do edit it, please create a backupof it beforehand) you can unlock it by toggling the variable 205.
TrialRagnarok, thanks for your reply man. I do not see any variable 205. The highest variable is 91. Are you sure is it that one?

chuarv

Mar 31, 2019
Anyone have clues? Can't access to mom night sex scene, already follow guide and the basement blowjob i thought the bug of mom cloth reappear back during action was suppose to fixed by this update but still not yet. And last thing how to active the clock in MC room? Many thanks

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone have clues? Can't access to mom night sex scene, already follow guide
Bugged.
the basement blowjob i thought the bug of mom cloth reappear back during action was suppose to fixed by this update but still not yet
Sometimes happens, sometimes don't.
And last thing how to active the clock in MC room? Many thanks
It's a remnant the Doc forgot to delete, as it's use it's now relegated to the bed, gonna be removed next update.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I had badly bugged first Martha blowjob in the basement ;( and can`t find in save editor what Switch is for make this scene back to "first time", maybe you know?
Nah, normally I don't mess with switches cause I certainly do not know what I'm doing haha only time I did was to try to unlock every State Event in the Mind Palace and ended up with a multidimensional orgy cause every State Event scene would play at the same time hahaha
So in that case (unless disclosed by the Doc) it's gonna be a trial and error thing.

Reactions: g659039

CrowInTheRow

Jul 27, 2019
First RPGM game, what shows me the genre - Bestiality. Says true, When Animals "have a contact" with girls...yeeeah. Oh, and another one, how can i transtale this game? Have an experience with RenPy, but with VX...can someone helps me? I want it so much....^_^

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
The game is fine but...damn it...i hate when developers makes the protagonist look like a 12 years old kid surrounded by girls that looks too mature.
wtf, this is the sense of the plot here u dummy, what is the point to spam threads with opinions of who likes what, who even care what you like?

Reactions: hou78 and Salekd
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes