4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
wtf, this is the sense of the plot here u dummy, what is the point to spam threads with opinions of who likes what, who even care what you like?
I don't understand what is your problem, as far as i know, everyone is free to express their opinions about every game on this forum.

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, so I'm having trouble running the 0.15.2 version on Mac. Last time I played was in version 0.12.1, and I've had success running the game.exe file using a program called Wine. As a matter of fact, I just checked it again, as I still have the folder for the 0.12.1 version, and it worked great. However, this time around, when I run the game, there is a large red bar at the bottom of the game window, which in turn pushes up the rest of the game so that a large portion (the top) is not able to be seen. Imagine you have your game window stuck in place, but the content inside the game window is "scrolled" upwards, and what is supposed to be at the top is offscreen, and now the (supposed to be) bottom is closer to the top. Again, replacing the "scrolled upwards" bottom, is now a thick red bar. Any help/guidance is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Here's an image.
Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 5.29.51 AM.png

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi, so I'm having trouble running the 0.15.2 version on Mac. Last time I played was in version 0.12.1, and I've had success running the game.exe file using a program called Wine. As a matter of fact, I just checked it again, as I still have the folder for the 0.12.1 version, and it worked great. However, this time around, when I run the game, there is a large red bar at the bottom of the game window, which in turn pushes up the rest of the game so that a large portion (the top) is not able to be seen. Imagine you have your game window stuck in place, but the content inside the game window is "scrolled" upwards, and what is supposed to be at the top is offscreen, and now the (supposed to be) bottom is closer to the top. Again, replacing the "scrolled upwards" bottom, is now a thick red bar. Any help/guidance is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Here's an image.
View attachment 594484
Haven't seen this particular issue mentioned but a couple of users have mentioned that Wine can no longer run it (don't know if at all or it can run it but with issues like this one) cause of the latest update of MacOS. I don't have Apple devices so I'm not 100% sure myself, I'm just basing the answer on those 2 or 3 users that mentioned something about it.

5needles5

Sep 10, 2017
its nice seeing new content, I liked the claire police woman, Doyle could tell our hero there is bag of dice in the attic, he could give diamonds to jules, and dice to claire.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
dear bones you had to implement the martha scene on the phone and true in the library. what a mess I'm stuck at home here in Italy because of the coronavirus I don't know what to do:cry:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
TrialRagnarok
Does loosing virginity to Vera,Martha or Lucile will affect the game?
As in a change of relationship with the one you lose it to? Currently no, there's no mention or highlight of it besides "unlocking" more scenes and Mia, but I believe the Doc mentioned at some point that it's gonna play in the future (don't know when, tho).

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
If I save the game and close it, when I re-start it the game does not have the saved games anymore. Is there something I am doing wrong?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
If I save the game and close it, when I re-start it the game does not have the saved games anymore. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Are you running it from the compressed file or is it extracted? Also don't launch it with Admin. rights in case you did. Try a save file (I linked one a couple of comments ago), extract it to the root folder and try loading it. If it works, save the game in another slot and close and relaunch the game to see if it keeps the save or deletes it.

Also, by any chance, is the folder marked as "Read Only"?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes