4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do I start Halloween event? maybe there is a requirement with points in (M) guilt, (L) trust and (V) arousal?
Just below the "Downloads" area of the 1st post of the thread, click the "Guide" link. If I'm not mistaken, you need to have unlocked Mia (described in the guide, BTW).

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
Could you describe for me the Amazon route for Vera? I wanted to focus on her bestiality fetish but I don't know if that route is related, or if it means being dominant with MC alone (in which case I would choose submissive)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Could you describe for me the Amazon route for Vera? I wanted to focus on her bestiality fetish but I don't know if that route is related, or if it means being dominant with MC alone (in which case I would choose submissive)
Routes currently only affect the MC. Also the Submissive route unlocks the 2nd scene in the stairs, unobtainable otherwise. In the "Amazon" route she just forces you to have sex, but as far as I know it only affects the State Event scene, no other scenes are modified as of yet.

Reactions: c4tx and LucasLeels

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
I have a feeling that if you've chosen the most lewd path for all the girls as the ghost guy suggested than it could have severe consequences in the future. Like for example he gets stronger on the erotic energies and tries to posess the MC permanently to get the girls for himself. Remember that he was locked in the basement and left to die for a reason.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a feeling that if you've chosen the most lewd path for all the girls as the ghost guy suggested than it could have severe consequences in the future. Like for example he gets stronger on the erotic energies and tries to posess the MC permanently to get the girls for himself. Remember that he was locked in the basement and left to die for a reason.
Probably. I mean, at one point he was like "Oh yeah, heaven... Yeah" after the MC mentioned that since he was getting stronger he was closer to resting. Let's see how this unfolds.

Dec 29, 2018
Probably. I mean, at one point he was like "Oh yeah, heaven... Yeah" after the MC mentioned that since he was getting stronger he was closer to resting. Let's see how this unfolds.
I swear to fucking god if Doyle’s bitch ass cucks me I’m gonna flip my shit. Martha is mine you motherfucker! I hope all 3 state events give you the ability in the future to mop the floor with Doyle. This game better not have NTR I swear to God.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I swear to fucking god if Doyle’s bitch ass cucks me I’m gonna flip my shit. Martha is mine you motherfucker! I hope all 3 state events give you the ability in the future to mop the floor with Doyle. This game better not have NTR I swear to God.
As far as I know the Doc doesn't like NTR, so the chance of that being a possibility is almost zero. Maybe he'll try to bring his family back? That would be interesting. I mean, we don't yet know why he's still bound to the Manor, maybe he'll figure a way to get her mother and sister back? Even if only in ghost form, it would be quite something.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can i get a wlkthrough for mom for 1.5 since the walthrough seems outdated
Walkthrough is still in the works (been rather busy with stuff) and yes, the one that already exists is outdated (last revision was near the end of 2018, I believe) but it's gonna take a while for me to finish it since I'm doing it from scratch as the original walkthrough isn't mine.

However, the guide has plenty of info and a description of the scenes to have a good idea of what happens and when (more or less). If you have a specific question, just @ me and I'll try to answer promptly.

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.15.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

CHEAT MOD: Click Me!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;

Save file with max points for main 3 women and MC. Click Me! (as of 0.15.2)
is there a newer version of this mod cheat for 15.2? I just want to play the game from the beginning with less grinding for points. Although it still works with the current version it messes up some early scenes and i'm not sure if it affects other scenes later. I have tried the save file but i'm not quite sure what day is it already in game or if there's already story progression.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is there a newer version of this mod cheat for 15.2? I just want to play the game from the beginning with less grinding for points. Although it still works with the current version it messes up some early scenes and i'm not sure if it affects other scenes later. I have tried the save file but i'm not quite sure what day is it already in game or if there's already story progression.
I believe there was a save file provided by the Doc that had not that much progress (story wise) but everyone (except for Mia) already maxed out, tho idk if the one in that post made by Golem is the same save file since I didn't downloaded it.

Reactions: Rambling Noob

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I believe there was a save file provided by the Doc that had not that much progress (story wise) but everyone (except for Mia) already maxed out, tho idk if the one in that post made by Golem is the same save file since I didn't downloaded it.
ah I see, so for now there's no way of starting from scratch with a chance to cheat after the intro. Oh well, I guess I gotta grind again from the start. Thanks for the info though. Loving the game so far.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
>people asking if it's abandoned
>it's been like a month since last update
>mfw we had to wait for half a year for the latest update (0.15.2)
>Damn zoomers, can't wait for more than a month
(FYI, I'm shitposting in case it's not obvious)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ah I see, so for now there's no way of starting from scratch with a chance to cheat after the intro. Oh well, I guess I gotta grind again from the start. Thanks for the info though. Loving the game so far.
So I went to the Discord server and I uploaded a save a while back, maybebthis will work for you. Screenshot_20200327_161956.jpg

EDIT:As mentioned in the ss, it's a modified save file. I'd try to make a "legit" one if I have the time, just in case.

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Ok am I missing something? The Night Sex Duo only gives me the "Thigh Job" and "Sleep" option. Is there supposed to be actual sex involved in that option?

Edit: Yeah i've used that save file which I am thankful for but I'm gonna run it fresh again after I finish Martha since she's my fave and just wanted to see all her scenes.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok am I missing something? The Night Sex Duo only gives me the "Thigh Job" and "Sleep" option. Is there supposed to be actual sex involved in that option?
Yes but it's currently bugged, there was a line of faulty code in there that avoids activating the trigger so unless you wanna use a Save Editor to switch the variable 205 as On, you won't get the scene. Issue fixed in the next release.

• Sad
Reactions: Rambling Noob
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes