4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can't seem to get the trio scene with martha in the morning, I only get the old scene of the bj
Do you have her at 70 Guilt points? Does the MC have 70 Depravation? Have you completed previous scenes with her? Also the Ride scene (at the very bottom of the options) only unlocks if you have her in a Passionate State. For the Blowjob you gotta unlock her previous scenes up until the first time you have sex with her.

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
There are two scenes that I, no matter what I do, cannot get. The first is that I'm not able to fuck martha while she's sleeping. I've done literally every scene with her, even the state event, and still can't do it. Second is the third option with Lucile when she gets up at night. Have done every scene with her also, but only have the option of grabbing her ass and doing an assjob. Any help is appreciated.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There are two scenes that I, no matter what I do, cannot get. The first is that I'm not able to fuck martha while she's sleeping. I've done literally every scene with her, even the state event, and still can't do it. Second is the third option with Lucile when she gets up at night. Have done every scene with her also, but only have the option of grabbing her ass and doing an assjob. Any help is appreciated.
Martha's bugged and Lucile you first gotta do the Grind scene, then instead of "Cum" pick "Sex"

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all! Anybody knows how to unlock the second scene during the morning staircase bump with Vera when on the Dominant route? I've already unlocked the facefuck scene when on the Submissive route but the Dominant route one eludes me. Thanks in advance.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi all! Anybody knows how to unlock the second scene during the morning staircase bump with Vera when on the Dominant route? I've already unlocked the facefuck scene when on the Submissive route but the Dominant route one eludes me. Thanks in advance.
That scene is only available for Submissive Vera, there's no variation for Dominant Vera. Don't know if there's gonna be a variant of it in the future tho, that's up to the Doc.

Reactions: DC17

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
That scene is only available for Submissive Vera, there's no variation for Dominant Vera. Don't know if there's gonna be a variant of it in the future tho, that's up to the Doc.
Ok thanks. Well the ??? markers were there for the Dominant route as well so it got me confused.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok thanks. Well the ??? markers were there for the Dominant route as well so it got me confused.
Yeah, currently there's 3 paths (States). 1st option (1,1,1,1 in the questions of the State Event) is the best choice, the 2nd choice is the good but not too good and 3rd one is basically a game over for the long run.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Yeah, currently there's 3 paths (States). 1st option (1,1,1,1 in the questions of the State Event) is the best choice, the 2nd choice is the good but not too good and 3rd one is basically a game over for the long run.
True but while for the Mom and Younger Sis it is an easy choice with Vera it's special since both the Dominant and Submissive routes could offer a lot of different sex scenes in the future.

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
how do I start Halloween event? maybe there is a requirement with points in (M) guilt, (L) trust and (V) arousal?

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019
how do I start Halloween event? maybe there is a requirement with points in (M) guilt, (L) trust and (V) arousal?
it was something to do with the pumpkin in the graveyard, but it had specific time that i cant remember. Go to the first page of this and u will see the links that can help u with the game

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes