4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Yes but it's currently bugged, there was a line of faulty code in there that avoids activating the trigger so unless you wanna use a Save Editor to switch the variable 205 as On, you won't get the scene. Issue fixed in the next release.
Well that's a bit of a downer. Was looking forward to that scene. What about all the Halloween and other events, are those still in the game or bugged as well? Coz I haven't seen any pumpkins in the cemetery. Thanks for all the reply again.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well that's a bit of a downer. Was looking forward to that scene. What about all the Halloween and other events, are those still in the game or bugged as well? Coz I haven't seen any pumpkins in the cemetery. Thanks for all the reply again.
Nah, those are still in there but you need to unlock Mia first. You do that by reaching Depravation 70 I believe AND have had sex at least once with any of the girls. After that I believe you need her at 20 Curiosity at least and the pumpkin should be in the 1st half of the afternoon, if I remember correctly. If not, it's in the 2nd half of the afternoon.

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Nah, those are still in there but you need to unlock Mia first. You do that by reaching Depravation 70 I believe AND have had sex at least once with any of the girls. After that I believe you need her at 20 Curiosity at least and the pumpkin should be in the 1st half of the afternoon, if I remember correctly. If not, it's in the 2nd half of the afternoon.
good to know, at least something to look forward too. Thanks again for all the replies, too bad about the night with Martha, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I believe there was a save file provided by the Doc that had not that much progress (story wise) but everyone (except for Mia) already maxed out, tho idk if the one in that post made by Golem is the same save file since I didn't downloaded it.
I think I just found a work around to my own problems. So basically it goes like this...

- Play the updated version (0.15.2) through the intro up to the point you give Doyle the book for him to possess you
- Save and Exit
- Make a copy of your game folder or just take out the save file
- Patch the game folder with the Cheat Mod by following the instructions there
- Put back your save file and load
- The Cheat Dog should be outside your room and you can get and enable the Cheat Mod from it
- Save and Exit
- Delete everything in the game folder except the save file then put back the original files that you've backed up
- Load and Play!

If you used the max out cheat the stats should still be there and won't bug out much of the other files since the save files is up to date. Haven't played with it to the end but there shouldn't be any problem. Now you can play the intro as well as get your max stats at the beginning.

DixiNormus

May 24, 2018
As far as I know the Doc doesn't like NTR, so the chance of that being a possibility is almost zero. Maybe he'll try to bring his family back? That would be interesting. I mean, we don't yet know why he's still bound to the Manor, maybe he'll figure a way to get her mother and sister back? Even if only in ghost form, it would be quite something.
I like this idea a lot for some reason.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
You know I haven't seen anyone here ask the question but...
WHERE THE HELL DOES THE MC KEEP ALL THOSE PAPER TOWELS!
My man is in his underwear and clearly has his hands free- so where the hell do those go?? Does Doyle just pop up a portal? What happens when he isn't there?? AAAH my head...

josexD

Feb 29, 2020
Hello, do you know when the update will be? I really liked the game and I really want to play the full game

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Next update won't be the final version tho... If you want the full game, it's gonna take a good while.
Well...technically any current version IS the full game because a bigger version does not yet exist. :sneaky:
Even worse: sometimes its the final version as well.

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
Just below the "Downloads" area of the 1st post of the thread, click the "Guide" link. If I'm not mistaken, you need to have unlocked Mia (described in the guide, BTW).
thanks!! btw if anyone is having the same problem I've unlocked Mia after reaching 70 points with Martha and 45 with both sisters.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
thanks!! btw if anyone is having the same problem I've unlocked Mia after reaching 70 points with Martha and 45 with both sisters.
To my knowledge, just any girl will do since you need to have sex once with either of them for her to appear, doesn't matter whether it's Martha or any of the sisters c:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well...technically any current version IS the full game because a bigger version does not yet exist. :sneaky:
Even worse: sometimes its the final version as well.
It still won't be a full game tho haha would you call a 0.1 version of a game a full game?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes