4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

BLACKAC1DEV1L

May 28, 2019
Damn there have been a few updates since the last time i checked in

My last version is 12.1

How do I just update to 15.2 without starting over

understand I am not computer literate so a little walk-through would be appreciated

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Damn there have been a few updates since the last time i checked in

My last version is 12.1

How do I just update to 15.2 without starting over

understand I am not computer literate so a little walk-through would be appreciated
OP:
IMPORTANT INFO : SAVEFILE OLDER THAN VERSION 0.15 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!! = Start from the beginning....

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
Nah, those are still in there but you need to unlock Mia first. You do that by reaching Depravation 70 I believe AND have had sex at least once with any of the girls. After that I believe you need her at 20 Curiosity at least and the pumpkin should be in the 1st half of the afternoon, if I remember correctly. If not, it's in the 2nd half of the afternoon.
for me, pumpkin was available at the cemetery the next day after Mia joined

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
As far as I know the Doc doesn't like NTR, so the chance of that being a possibility is almost zero. Maybe he'll try to bring his family back? That would be interesting. I mean, we don't yet know why he's still bound to the Manor, maybe he'll figure a way to get her mother and sister back? Even if only in ghost form, it would be quite something.
I suspect that the "Merchant" is actually Doyle's sister (or niece or descendant, depending on how many years have passed). She is far too interested in occult crap for it to be mere coincidence.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I suspect that the "Merchant" is actually Doyle's sister (or niece or descendant, depending on how many years have passed). She is far too interested in occult crap for it to be mere coincidence.
Also she has a body suspiciously similar to Martha's. Might just be a coincidence tho, huge boobs aren't exclusive to that family hahaha

Reactions: josexD

Harox

Mar 27, 2020
Hello People, I started the game, already have the latest version, and in the part were I can sell the dagger, doesn´t show on the "sell" part, why is that is a bug or something o I have to start all over again please don´t

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello People, I started the game, already have the latest version, and in the part were I can sell the dagger, doesn´t show on the "sell" part, why is that is a bug or something o I have to start all over again please don´t
Probably missed a trigger while getting it. Do you have a previous savefile you can revert to? That's why there's 15 more slots to save haha

In any case, if you can't go back to a previous savefile, I'm lending you mine, which is kinda at the start of the game, few scenes unlocked (the dagger mission is done, so Martha already has taken the sleeping pills) but maxed levels. Just extract the zip file and place it on the root folder (where the .exe file of the game is).

CHALLENGER22

Oct 18, 2019
Hello, Is martha yoga scenes having bug? like mix up two scenes together?? Plus I can only see "???" as a 2nd option in Sleep With in Night although I have unlock everything with martha?

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, Is martha yoga scenes having bug? like mix up two scenes together?? Plus I can only see "???" as a 2nd option in Sleep With in Night although I have unlock everything with martha?
I don't know anything about yoga scenes having bug, but Sleep With in Night is bugged. ??? option is to be a sex scene with Martha. The thread mentioned earlier that the night scene will be fixed in the next update.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You mean something like this? (Obviously for yoga, but I don't have one of that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my experience, it usually happens if you abuse the Skip (Ctrl) key OR if a previous scene (like Martha's BJ/TJ scene played or Martha's Morning BJ played the day before). Weird stuff overall. Also it never fixed on one of my playthrough so had to revert to a previous save, but that was 1 ou of 4 playthroughs I've done.

Reactions: CHALLENGER22

CHALLENGER22

Oct 18, 2019
Yes exactly that's what I am talking about. Another scene renders coming into current scene. Ohh K so that's Skip button problem... Sometimes watching same scenes just to check if there something new will get unlock is quite boring. I do use skip, not all the time but many times. Thanks now I know what not to do (y)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes exactly that's what I am talking about. Another scene renders coming into current scene. Ohh K so that's Skip button problem... Sometimes watching same scenes just to check if there something new will get unlock is quite boring. I do use skip not all the time but many times. Thanks now I know what not to do (y)
Yeah, a detailed walkthrough is being worked on but it's taking a while haha

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes