4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
okay so did all of that, the save game file worked fine, it loaded with no issues, still no saving game ability though, it's weird, I hit enter and it plays the sound but nothing saves

quick edit, i'm going through the save file I found and one question, how do you get rid of doyle posessing you???
Nevermind, found the tip about wearing the ring to make him go away
That's super weird tho, most of the times any of those "fixes" do work. Maybe you're extracting the game in a folder that needs admin. rights or something? Sometimes the Desktop messes things up. If not, try checking the Properties of the game's folder and check if "Read Only" option is ticked, if it is, just unchecked it.

Harox

Mar 27, 2020
Probably missed a trigger while getting it. Do you have a previous savefile you can revert to? That's why there's 15 more slots to save haha

In any case, if you can't go back to a previous savefile, I'm lending you mine, which is kinda at the start of the game, few scenes unlocked (the dagger mission is done, so Martha already has taken the sleeping pills) but maxed levels. Just extract the zip file and place it on the root folder (where the .exe file of the game is).
bro you are beautiful thanks

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Sep 4, 2018

Hmmmm delicious!
So many game devs that I won't give a single penny just because they only use Shitreon.
I cant stand them, they treat creators like shit and have a stupid content policy.
Good thing that boat is sinking, but I still dont understand will so many people still use it.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

Hmmmm delicious!
So many game devs that I won't give a single penny just because they only use Shitreon.
I cant stand them, they treat creators like shit and have a stupid content policy.
Good thing that boat is sinking, but I still dont understand will so many people still use it.
As far as I know, Patreon is far more easy going in regards of payment options. Since SubscribeStar only allows cards (cause Paypal and banks are cunts), plenty of people can't become supporters and there's a lot of people that don't have credit cards, hence why we use Paypal for online payments.

Reactions: Papaco Schneider

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can i play in android ?
Only using JoiPlay, since there's no official or unofficial port.

Here's a tutorial on how to configure it, along with the link to download it and some screen capture from the device (smartphone) so you can follow along.

Only thing I couldn't add to the guide was the "Default" or "Null" RTP. Choose "Default" when prompted.

Reactions: impoxo

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
Hey there, I'm not sure if I screwed something up, but I can't get this game to work. I've tried two of the download sources (Mega and Nopy, 0.15.2 version), both have gone off without issue, and I've got the RPGmaker files downloaded. Every time I start the game I'll get to the main menu, and as soon as I click something I get the error: "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision1" or "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Cursor1".

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey there, I'm not sure if I screwed something up, but I can't get this game to work. I've tried two of the download sources (Mega and Nopy, 0.15.2 version), both have gone off without issue, and I've got the RPGmaker files downloaded. Every time I start the game I'll get to the main menu, and as soon as I click something I get the error: "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision1" or "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Cursor1".
But did you install the RPGMaker files (RTP)? That issue is for not having it installed OR the installation was faulty. If the latter, reinstall it.

Reactions: EvilGenius97

kuhakku

Jun 23, 2018
Only using JoiPlay, since there's no official or unofficial port.

Here's a tutorial on how to configure it, along with the link to download it and some screen capture from the device (smartphone) so you can follow along.

Only thing I couldn't add to the guide was the "Default" or "Null" RTP. Choose "Default" when prompted.
Screenshot_2020-04-06-16-57-47.jpg

Jonje

Aug 1, 2017
Would be awesome if this game would be continued. Another dog x Martha scene would be awesome too

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes