4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 612982
bug in basement ? black room
So... can you please go into your smartphone's File Explorer? Go to Android > Data > com.joiplay.rpgm > files > RTP > RPGVXACE. It should only show a folder called "app", if there's a zip file name "RTP.zip", that means the "Default" RTP did not extract properly.

1586324160519.png

Once you extract that file to the "app" folder, it should look like this.

1586324302114.png

After that, you will be able to see the basement textures. For a savefile, check the previous page, there's a link to it in the 9th comment of that page.

Freaasus

Jul 10, 2018
Help me guys I can't seem to unlock the sex scene in night duo what should I do I did everything in the guide but no luck I can only unlock thigh-job send help Untitled.png

curilho

Sep 25, 2019
Help me guys I can't seem to unlock the sex scene in night duo what should I do I did everything in the guide but no luck I can only unlock thigh-job send help
I think that in the last ten pages, that question has been answered about ten times... :ROFLMAO:

Chariosaur

Apr 18, 2018
Awesome game already, really cool graphics too. Only one thing bothers me, Vera is very inconsistent, looks great at the table, at stable and during submissive scene. Any scene where's her face is seen from the side she looks great. However, her face front or 3/4scenes are nowhere near as good, forced handjob at a bathroom being the worst.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
I can't seem to get the game to run. I downloaded the files clean, extracted them without issue. Already had RPG Maker installed from before. Game opens as a black window, stays that way for a few seconds then closes itself. I've tried running as administrator, reinstalling RPG Maker, reextracting the game. What am I doing wrong? last version i played was 0.11, which was awhile ago but that worked fine. What am I missing?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can't seem to get the game to run. I downloaded the files clean, extracted them without issue. Already had RPG Maker installed from before. Game opens as a black window, stays that way for a few seconds then closes itself. I've tried running as administrator, reinstalling RPG Maker, reextracting the game. What am I doing wrong? last version i played was 0.11, which was awhile ago but that worked fine. What am I missing?
RPGMaker? As in the actual program to develop the games?
Also, where are you extracting the game? Sometimes even with Admin. rights, certain folders would mess things up. Just in case, are you using 7zip or any other software besides WinRAR to unzip the file? Can't tell for sure since I don't know if the Doc compresses the game with WinRAR 5.x or higher but if so, only WinRAR 5.x versions can extract them properly for some reason, maybe try that as well? Might work.

Reactions: Someone33
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes