4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have 80 depravation point but i don't know what to do?
80? Maximun Depravation points possible are 70, don't know if you modified your savefile's values (most likely since you can't achieve that value by normal means) and I'd advise you to avoid going beyond the max values since it can break the game.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
I'm having trouble with first Vera blowjob scene not triggering.

I read the walkthrough, peeking through the keyhole of her bedroom at night, she catches me but the MC always runs to his room.

What am I missing?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm having trouble with first Vera blowjob scene not triggering.

I read the walkthrough, peeking through the keyhole of her bedroom at night, she catches me but the MC always runs to his room.

What am I missing?
There's a certain level you need to reach for her to do that (can't remember tho), and also you should not be possessed by Doyle, otherwise you won't get the scene.

If I'm not mistaken, you first need to get her to do a handjob to the MC in the bathroom (1st half of the afternoon), after that I think the chance of her catching you peeping through the keyhole and then blowing the MC is available.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
There's a certain level you need to reach for her to do that (can't remember tho), and also you should not be possessed by Doyle, otherwise you won't get the scene.

If I'm not mistaken, you first need to get her to do a handjob to the MC in the bathroom (1st half of the afternoon), after that I think the chance of her catching you peeping through the keyhole and then blowing the MC is available.
Already done all of what you've said.

Still nothing :/

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Quick question :
Just downloaded the game , and the file name is : "BT_The_Manor_0152_NoRTP"
Does that mean that RTP is not necessary or it's not included ?
I suppose that it isn't included right ? , cuz before i even downloaded it i checked the "Installation" section at the first page.
Can someone confirm that it is necessary , or we just don't need it anymore.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Quick question :
Just downloaded the game , and the file name is : "BT_The_Manor_0152_NoRTP"
Does that mean that RTP is not necessary or it's not included ?
I suppose that it isn't included right ? , cuz before i even downloaded it i checked the "Installation" section at the first page.
Can someone confirm that it is necessary , or we just don't need it anymore.
That means it isn't included, that's why a link to the RTP is just below the "Downloads" links in the OP c:

Reactions: bananaftt

HaruClouds

May 18, 2019
Great game Mr.Bones! It's nice to see original games like this being made. It's a shame Patreon had to censor you like that. Hopefully an better alternative site will pop up sooner or later. :cautious:

Reactions: sheilablows

Viczen381

Dec 11, 2019
Do anyone know how to trigger the state events? For example, I'm going outside in the afternoon with Vera but she's still with the dog. :/

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Do anyone know how to trigger the state events? For example, I'm going outside in the afternoon with Vera but she's still with the dog. :/
Have you done all her previous scenes (check the guide in the OP) AND have both her and the Main Character (MC) to level 70?

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
Hello guys , can someone give me the date of the next update and please can we share opinons about some imporvement in the next update . But please make it quick most of all people are bored in this quarantine

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes