4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I've tried literally everything I can think of & nothing is working. I whitelisted it in Defender, didn't work. Turned off Defender, didn't work. I ran it in compatibility mode, nada. I tried just putting everything on the desktop, nothing.
From what I can tell, the only things running in the background are discord & steam & that wouldn't effect anything. So I am utterly lost on what to do. Bout to just give up & delete it all. No point in it taking up space if I can't play the damn thing.
Yeah, sorry I can't help you solve it, for real you're the 1st user in here that hasn't been able to make the game work despite trying plenty of fixes /:

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
VERASex; Walk into the barn right after you eat in the morning and then go right, select "Stare" option, then select "Confront Her!". why me no got. stare option ? almost70 aready

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
now70point aready oso.same and library vera got event ?
Not implemented are not available yet, no matter how hard you try to unlock them. Vera in the library is only for groping, no scene unlockable. Also if you still can't get the stables scene, check the guide (link in the 1st post) to see if you have all the previous scenes unlocked.

Reactions: tianzi2020

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
[QUOTE="TrialRagnarok, post: 3325142, member: 394[QUOTE="TrialRagnarok, post: 3325043, member: 394429"
[/QUOTE] ok thx.bro

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, sorry I can't help you solve it, for real you're the 1st user in here that hasn't been able to make the game work despite trying plenty of fixes /:
For the latest waste of time I'm trying a different download source. Was using MEGA cause that's easiest, now I'm trying Nopy cause fuck it.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
For the latest waste of time I'm trying a different download source. Was using MEGA cause that's easiest, now I'm trying Nopy cause fuck it.
Nope. Tried nopy, still nothing. For the fuck of it installed each RTP package just to see, nothing. I've spent a cumulative 3 hours googling why a rpg maker game won't launch & nothing matches what's happening, or rather not happening, with me & if it does match it matches the steam version which I don't have so it doesn't apply/the solution literally cannot be used.
So unless someone has some idea I haven't thought of yet or something, I give up. Really wanna play this game but I'm about to throw my goddamn laptop out the window.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Nope. Tried nopy, still nothing. For the fuck of it installed each RTP package just to see, nothing. I've spent a cumulative 3 hours googling why a rpg maker game won't launch & nothing matches what's happening, or rather not happening, with me & if it does match it matches the steam version which I don't have so it doesn't apply/the solution literally cannot be used.
So unless someone has some idea I haven't thought of yet or something, I give up. Really wanna play this game but I'm about to throw my goddamn laptop out the window.
have you tried downloading into a different drive, other than the one on which your windows is? also have you downloaded rtp vx ace or some other rtp? I unzip the file with winrar, and it works for me, if you use a different software maybe try using winrar.

also check this link

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
Check event viewer (open run prompt [Windows Key + R key] and type eventvwr then click okay). In the sidebar on the left there should be a list organizing logs. The one you want is Windows Logs and then the sub folder Applications. If an error log is generated it should be in there. Best time to check is right after you attempt to open the program. If you crop a screenshot to only include the general information pane there shouldn't be anything in there that is personally identifiable if you wanted to post it for more help. Make sure if you do that you crop out the computer name at the bottom. I would try searching the faulting module, application, and exception code and seem if anyone else has already solved your error.

Odds are it is either a memory access violation, usually some bloatware loaded on the image by the OEM (clean and tune your startup, or uninstall them, so these wont load), or a driver error - most common I've found in a short search was the sound driver (one dude worked around it by plugging in headphones).

Also if you think the issue might be due to a faulty installation, remove the program with Revo uninstaller. The demo version should be more than you need.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Just what type of error your are getting?
1. game is not starting
2. game says need rtp
3. game is missing some file
if possible can u upload screenshot

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Have you tried to run it in Compatibility Mode? Normally W8, W7 or Windows XP SP3 seem to do the trick. It shouldn't matter in this case cause I use W10 and runs just fine but for the hell of it, that's one more thing to try.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
have you tried downloading into a different drive, other than the one on which your windows is? also have you downloaded rtp vx ace or some other rtp? I unzip the file with winrar, and it works for me, if you use a different software maybe try using winrar.

also check this link
I only have one drive on my laptop.
Check event viewer (open run prompt [Windows Key + R key] and type eventvwr then click okay). In the sidebar on the left there should be a list organizing logs. The one you want is Windows Logs and then the sub folder Applications. If an error log is generated it should be in there. Best time to check is right after you attempt to open the program. If you crop a screenshot to only include the general information pane there shouldn't be anything in there that is personally identifiable if you wanted to post it for more help. Make sure if you do that you crop out the computer name at the bottom. I would try searching the faulting module, application, and exception code and seem if anyone else has already solved your error.

Odds are it is either a memory access violation, usually some bloatware loaded on the image by the OEM (clean and tune your startup, or uninstall them, so these wont load), or a driver error - most common I've found in a short search was the sound driver (one dude worked around it by plugging in headphones).

Also if you think the issue might be due to a faulty installation, remove the program with Revo uninstaller. The demo version should be more than you need.
I'll give that a shot in the morning.
Just what type of error your are getting?
1. game is not starting
2. game says need rtp
3. game is missing some file
if possible can u upload screenshot
Game opens as a black box then crashes a few seconds later. The more times I attempt to open it the faster it crashes.
Have you tried to run it in Compatibility Mode? Normally W8, W7 or Windows XP SP3 seem to do the trick. It shouldn't matter in this case cause I use W10 and runs just fine but for the hell of it, that's one more thing to try.
Compatibility mode didn't do jack. Already tried that.

• Sad
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I only have one drive on my laptop.

I'll give that a shot in the morning.

Game opens as a black box then crashes a few seconds later. The more times I attempt to open it the faster it crashes.

Compatibility mode didn't do jack. Already tried that.
check if you have RPG maker VX ace RTP in programs and features and extract game with 7zip/winrar and check if game size is around 275 mb or not there should be 7 files and last one i dont know if it affect game or not but check if you have MS visual c++ 2005 to 2010 atleast if not install them you can find those in microsoft's site.

Good Luck

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
check if you have RPG maker VX ace RTP in programs and features and extract game with 7zip/winrar and check if game size is around 275 mb or not there should be 7 files and last one i dont know if it affect game or not but check if you have MS visual c++ 2005 to 2010 atleast if not install them you can find those in microsoft's site.

Good Luck
I have the C++ visuals for 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, & 2015-2019. I installed the 2005 one but any others wouldn't install cause the installed said I had newer versions installed.
A few posts ago I noted that I installed RGSS-RTP Standard, RPG Maker 2000 RTP, RPG Maker 2003 RTP, RPG Maker VX Ace RTP, RPG Maker VX RTP & they all show up in programs
I'm using Winrar 5.40 to extract it all.
It all equals 275mb & there's 3 folders (Audio, Fonts, System), the changelog text document, game.exe, game configuration settings file, & a RGSS3A file labeled "game". All are what extracted from the rar, aside from trying to launch I haven't changed anything in it.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes