4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
And how long does it usually take for an update?
That's not set in stone, the latest one took quite a while, sometimes it took 1 month and a half, 2-3 months. Currently I believe it's gonna be 2-3 months or so, but I can't speak for the Doc since I don't know for sure.

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
So, since version 0.15 all the older saves doesn't work, does you recommend to wait the next update (the next one, not the 0.15.2) to play without all the current bugs, or it worth the time to start in this version?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So, since version 0.15 all the older saves doesn't work, does you recommend to wait the next update (the next one, not the 0.15.2) to play without all the current bugs, or it worth the time to start in this version?
So far this next update (0.16) seems like it won't have any modification to the interface or how the inner system works, so I'd say it's pretty safe we won't need to start again from 0, so feel free to move your 0.15 savedata to 0.15.2, especially since most of the 0.15 bugs where addressed in this current version.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
So far this next update (0.16) seems like it won't have any modification to the interface or how the inner system works, so I'd say it's pretty safe we won't need to start again from 0, so feel free to move your 0.15 savedata to 0.15.2, especially since most of the 0.15 bugs where addressed in this current version.
I asked because my save is from 0.12.1 version, and as i read from the changelog the saves from previous versions aren't compatible with the version 0.15 and further ones, and that means that i need to start the "grinding" to max the points again hahahaha, but thanks for the quick answer.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I asked because my save is from 0.12.1 version, and as i read from the changelog the saves from previous versions aren't compatible with the version 0.15 and further ones, and that means that i need to start the "grinding" to max the points again hahahaha, but thanks for the quick answer.
Ahhh, I thought you meant you had saves from 0.15 and didn't want to pass them to 0.15.2 for fear of starting over haha

I can help you on a save, I have it relatively completed, only need to give the Merchant the book. I'll link it in this comment once I find it, believe it's page 508.

EDIT: My bad, first comment on 508 is a tutorial on how to play it on Android. Here's the savefile.

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
Ahhh, I thought you meant you had saves from 0.15 and didn't want to pass them to 0.15.2 for fear of starting over haha

I can help you on a save, I have it relatively completed, only need to give the Merchant the book. I'll link it in this comment once I find it, believe it's page 508.

EDIT: My bad, first comment on 508 is a tutorial on how to play it on Android. Here's the savefile.
I don't really mind to start all again if the game has new content from the beginning, even if all the scenes will have new art and there are some new ones, but i'll check that save file, thanks

Reactions: byedark

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i know right
ive tried countlesss times and even start it over in the biggenning but nothing really happened and even i follow everything what the toturials did but nothing really happened
It doesn't work in this version as it seems like a switch was left untoggled. Fixed in the next version dropping sometime in the near future.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes