4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

veseli12

Apr 26, 2020
It would be cool that when you get submissive on vera and passionet on martha that all scenes chagne in that way like you are in all scenes submissive on vera and add something when they are on phone and library.Sorry if my English is bad.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It would be cool that when you get submissive on vera and passionet on martha that all scenes chagne in that way like you are in all scenes submissive on vera and add something when they are on phone and library.Sorry if my English is bad.
They probably will eventually. The changes right now are mostly for new scenes rather than existing ones, I believe those will change as less new content is developed, so maybe near the game's completion since new content is a priority.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
I mean, as weird as this is going to sound, everyone either hates the horse and dog or absolutely embraces them- but there isn't anything for that poor cat
Mainstream thought is that only catgirls (no mater fur to skin ratio) are accteptable as beasties. But on the other hand human element in them disqualifies them as such.... fuuuuuu did i just start writing deep thoughts about bestiality?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Mainstream thought is that only catgirls (no mater fur to skin ratio) are accteptable as beasties. But on the other hand human element in them disqualifies them as such.... fuuuuuu did i just start writing deep thoughts about bestiality?
My worries on male cats are the "spikes" on their dicks. Granted for the size of them they're probably only hurtful to females of their own species but still... Weird shit.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
This isn't what I meant though, buddy. I was just underlining the fact that the horse and dog get all the attention of the the Dev and thread, meanwhile puss-out-of-boots can "MEOW" EVERY TIME YOU WALK NEXT TO IT and glitch through the house and no one gives a flying f-

Now about the real spicy talk...catgirls are more human than furry. They walk on 2 legs and are more like a woman who got 40% of the Jeff Goldblum treatment and is permanently stuck that way. It also has to do with the fact that urban cats are more like permanent kittens, slender and hopelessly cute to some people. I mean, who would like to get it on with a Lion/Tiger-girl? You're more likely to become her dinner rather than her Boyfriend.
Dog-girl? I bet they are hella messy.
Gator-girl? Yikes NVM scales gonn hurt that wee-wee.
I guess catgirls win then. So yeah, not that far-fetched in itself. I feel that Dr. Bones decided to go with the dog just so he can get girls "dogged" and the horse so he can make you feel ashamed both ingame and IRL.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
My worries on male cats are the "spikes" on their dicks. Granted for the size of them they're probably only hurtful to females of their own species but still... Weird shit.
The whole animal kingdom sucks. Males are usually rapists and females usually play hard to get. Ducks are rapists, Hyenas have to basically fuck through a dick and we put rings on our partners to make them 'ours'.

Jul 21, 2017
Just an idea doyle uses his ghostly power to temporarily fuse the cat and the mc in to a kind wear cat. That way the cat gets some attention and you could also appeal to furry fans lol

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Gator-girl? Yikes NVM scales gonn hurt that wee-wee.
You'll still try it, tho...
1588023796127.png

I rest my case.

Only freaky thing about reptile humanoids would be the heads, depending on how animal-like it is. For comparison, I wouldn't bang a Khajiit from Oblivion but I would one from Skyrim.

Also they have a cloaca, so the functionality of both holes reduced to one.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
eeYeah the lore... oh man. I didn't check the other game, but a few nice cliches got attached into this one, in my mind at least. Like if Viera hated him And his father, that could mean she was abused by her own, and it would explain the turn to animals. And guess what? i spilled coke on my laptop just now :( screen kbd scs no time to dissasemble 1:25 am

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Ok it fix'd itsegzlf,... Scratch that, switched to a spare. So did you guess? If Viera's father was 'absorbed' with her, that would explain why her mother seemd so distant to MC's father if she thought he was like her previous husband

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes