4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
You'll still try it, tho...
View attachment 635386

I rest my case.

Only freaky thing about reptile humanoids would be the heads, depending on how animal-like it is. For comparison, I wouldn't bang a Khajiit from Oblivion but I would one from Skyrim.

Also they have a cloaca, so the functionality of both holes reduced to one.
Yes, anal insemination, i must applaud god Darvin for that, but i hate him as much if there are no 'safe days'.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
OK Just reconfirmed it, my main laptop is in a coma. He gave his all and my half glass of cola to create a reply in a thread (just like the rest) so it's no biggie, so DJ Bonesnatch if you like that backstory of Velma (sorry, Viera) then give me a shout i'll give it my remaining all after my job.

VloneDreams

Apr 26, 2020
How do you trigger the scene where Doyle doesn't respond? I've checked the guide and i'm still not able to. Or can someone give me a save file at Martha's State event? it'd be much appreciated because i'm going crazy lol.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
How do you trigger the scene where Doyle doesn't respond? I've checked the guide and i'm still not able to. Or can someone give me a save file at Martha's State event? it'd be much appreciated because i'm going crazy lol.
Don't have the save and I'm not sure about the specifics but here's how I did it. I took it slowly maxing out all stats, getting all items and possible pre state scenes with all girls, at this point I also already had Mia in the house and both cops+velvet events done. Then I just tried to use Doyle's ring with no success, went to the basement to check on him and voila, saw him as a ghost.

Now since it's my first post here, Bones my good sir you're a scholar and a gent. Games is so much fun I can't wait for more. If my may give somewaht creative input I'd love to see some more already present scenes change slightly based on ur progression/state choice. Good examples of this are Martha's morning visit and bj/tf in the basement vs still vanilla bathroom hj and sex after.

jacksnow159753

Jan 18, 2019
having trouble unlocking the night sex scene with martha, i have dont the other requirements but dont know what actions to take to find the groping scene. any help?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes