4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
How do I interact with that clock in the middle of the night? (Currently I just have “???” appear on screen when I click it).

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Oh dear...just stumbled upon this masterpiece. This may definetly be pledge worthy after quarantine. Also...bestiality is nicely done so far, want to see how he'll develop it further...for the sake of the refined individuals.

Wbebehwhwh

Apr 22, 2020
Ah thanks I just started doing it but it says script window_base line 196 errno enoent occurre no such file or diectory can u help ? Edit sorry forgot to tag

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ah thanks I just started doing it but it says script window_base line 196 errno enoent occurre no such file or diectory can u help ? Edit sorry forgot to tag
That's the first time said error is mentioned. Did you check both the game and the RTP were correctly extracted?

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
When does the update appear ??? When does the update appear ??? When does the update appear ??? When does the update appear ???

Reactions: Melihke

ares34

Apr 29, 2020
does anyone know why i can't get the fuck option in night visits with Martha

the main chacater has already had sex with her and thigh-job is an option

Wbebehwhwh

Apr 22, 2020
That's the first time said error is mentioned. Did you check both the game and the RTP were correctly extracted?
Yes I have I deleted everything and re installeD ok edited it says that I don’t have such a file called regular .ttf More without gothic regular.tff but I have it

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes it is I don’t know if I’m missing a file or not but I download all the versions they seem the same to me
Hmmm, that's super weird. I'd say to reinstall the RTP but you already did... I'm out of ideas.

Did you check the videos in the PDF file?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes