4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Bad news is nobody knows when its the new release, when it all started it was monthly updated then went to 2-2 months and then went to no release dates due to Doc not being good meeting those deadlines (now u can wait around 3-4 moths for a update or maybe a bit more), We dont know for sure if the next update is going to be for this game or the Survivor Guilt cause there is no news/info like usual, the trello for both games has stuff so we can assume he working on both same time.
There is no mods for the game since the game is locked, cause if it wasnt for sure we would have couple mods by now.
oh ok tanks for the info, this is sadly unexpected.

what do you mean by locked? is the creator against mods? mods are life! mods are love! mods are justice!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
oh ok tanks for the info, this is sadly unexpected.

what do you mean by locked? is the creator against mods? mods are life! mods are love! mods are justice!
idk for certain but i think he locked the rpg file so people couldnt acess the game to see the content without playing, other thing is stealing the animation settings (so that nobody else had the same kinda of animation) etc..
Game file locked is the only issues that there arent any mods, when i found the game i actually made clothes fan-art (i was starting at doing digital art) but soon i saw the game file was locked acess so i gave up.

• Angry
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
70 for both. This is after Lucile's state event
Wait, I just checked said scene (cause I didn't remember which one it was). As of now it's just a throaway line, not really meant to ever be expanded in that specific scene but probably on a newer one since of the original 3 women, Lucile is the only one who didn't got a new scene depending on her State (unlike Martha or Vera) so either just a prospect for the future in a new scene or maybe that same scene will be expanded, who knows.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Bad news is nobody knows when its the new release, when it all started it was monthly updated then went to 2-2 months and then went to no release dates due to Doc not being good meeting those deadlines (now u can wait around 3-4 moths for a update or maybe a bit more), We dont know for sure if the next update is going to be for this game or the Survivor Guilt cause there is no news/info like usual, the trello for both games has stuff so we can assume he working on both same time.
There is no mods for the game since the game is locked, cause if it wasnt for sure we would have couple mods by now.
is better to have a good delivered updated.

than a rushed and clumsy update :/

its wise so be patient and specially during this quarantine, than actually expecting results from the author *even if you are not a patreon/sscriber supporter*

update will come when its ready and in the proper moment pretty much like a wise wizard said:

in this case: an update is never late, nor is early, it arrives precisely when it means to!

edit: if you can't wait for an update then dont come to complain & whine about the time of update. people like you are the ones who bother not only the author but others =). when you start paying off for a game development you are more than free to ask when an update its coming, but if you're not giving a damn nickle then you really need to get off your high horse and dont whine ;=)

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
edit: if you can't wait for an update then dont come to complain & whine about the time of update. people like you are the ones who bother not only the author but others =). when you start paying off for a game development you are more than free to ask when an update its coming, but if you're not giving a damn nickle then you really need to get off your high horse and dont whine ;=)
So first my comment above was to make the person see how the updates are getting longer to get out so he doesnt come around everyday to check on it, i can wait cause i follow the game since 0.4 and know that doc isnt good with deadlines, the amount of time its taking now to produce a update he was doing the same amount per month so more time now with slighly more content and yet continues to get more bugs (so if u being following the game for a good while u will notice that).

Im giving info and critic which im free to do so, u whining cause im not a patreon/subscribstar just cause i critic the long develpment and for a notice even if u pay u not allow to ask when the next update is, if u go to the both discords and ask they will automaticly give a warn cause its a rule to not ask for "when is the update" or simply answer "soon".

(im done with this discussion not here to make wars)

Last edited:

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Im giving info and critic which im free to do so, u whining cause im not a patreon/subscribstar just cause i critic the long develpment and for a notice even if u pay u not allow to ask when the next update is
This is so true, this is supposed to be a forum- we are supposed to discuss, not fight each other and call names.

On the other end:
im done with this discussion not here to make wars
I live seeing wars go on in this thread- it even had fanart ffs, come on we need some entertainment in those dark times

Reactions: F9Zoney

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I live seeing wars go on in this thread- it even had fanart ffs, come on we need some entertainment in those dark times
This is what everyone said before World War 1. Spoiler: It turned out to not be much fun. (understatement)

You want entertainment in the forms of war? get WOW vanilla and join Barrens chat. All the war you want is right there.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
This is what everyone said before World War 1. Spoiler: It turned out to not be much fun. (understatement)

You want entertainment in the forms of war? get WOW vanilla and join Barrens chat. All the war you want is right there.
True but at the same time we've seen people here fight up to the point it got really ugly and pathetic(or in some cases hilarious). It speaks volumes if the drama is enough to make you forget that the game is coming late but sure I'll respect your opinion mate, CHEERS

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
idk for certain but i think he locked the rpg file so people couldnt acess the game to see the content without playing, other thing is stealing the animation settings (so that nobody else had the same kinda of animation) etc..
Game file locked is the only issues that there arent any mods, when i found the game i actually made clothes fan-art (i was starting at doing digital art) but soon i saw the game file was locked acess so i gave up.
I am not a modder but this isnt entirely correct. The game files can be extracted and decrypted (I've done it) but there isn't much reason to. The animations are done via programming, no video files, and all of the art uses a paperdoll system. What mod would you want? If you want to skip a lot of the grind use saveeditonline.com (toss a dollar to the programmer on patreon his work has saved so many so much time in their attempts at boner pacification) to edit each character's snoo snoo parameter to 70, 35 for mia, and then play the game. Congratulations!! Every scene, except the nightime sexy times one with Martha, will play once you unlock them by going through the other scenes. The only mod I can think of would be to make a gallery mod but that's just fucking lazy. The scenes that can't be replayed already have a gallery for them. Everything else is replayable.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I am not a modder but this isnt entirely correct. The game files can be extracted and decrypted (I've done it) but there isn't much reason to. The animations are done via programming, no video files, and all of the art uses a paperdoll system.
I tried alot of times to uncrypt the game file so i could load the on rpg maker engine but couldnt make it to load or uncrypt the game file (im talking about getting inside of the project and mess around, not talking about extracting the resources like the images/pictures used on the game), if u actually managed to do get in the project i would love to know how u did it, the animations i always wondered how he did it and knew that wasnt video files cause the only puglin that allows videos its a complicated bitch and so far only NTL managed to get it to work cause he payed someone to fix it, the art i know it uses paperdoll system even i use it to do animation on live2d.

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
I tried alot of times to uncrypt the game file ...snipped
I'll pm you the how-to's and the decryption key. I don't want to derail the thread anymore than I already have.

Edit: No decryption key was thinking of another game.

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I am not a modder but this isnt entirely correct. The game files can be extracted and decrypted (I've done it) but there isn't much reason to. The animations are done via programming, no video files, and all of the art uses a paperdoll system. What mod would you want? If you want to skip a lot of the grind use saveeditonline.com (toss a dollar to the programmer on patreon his work has saved so many so much time in their attempts at boner pacification) to edit each character's snoo snoo parameter to 70, 35 for mia, and then play the game. Congratulations!! Every scene, except the nightime sexy times one with Martha, will play once you unlock them by going through the other scenes. The only mod I can think of would be to make a gallery mod but that's just fucking lazy. The scenes that can't be replayed already have a gallery for them. Everything else is replayable.
well i think you see mods very shallow. mods are love! mods are freedom! mods are justice! ;)
no jokes aside, if you look what mods can add to a game it is amazing. new dialogue lines, new events, if one have the pictures even complete new scenarios. modding is a godlike art!

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
No encryption key needed, the regular extractor works fine, but save your time. All of the sex images are stored by individual body part, and by the time you've stuck them all together, you could've beaten the game. (Snipped image)
I already mentioned that.
The game files can be extracted and decrypted (I've done it) but there isn't much reason to. The animations are done via programming, no video files, and all of the art uses a paperdoll system. (snipped all non-relevant info)
He's looking to see how it is programmed. Once you know basic coding, picking up tricks (and bad habits) by looking at someone else's code can save you time. Reverse engineering is almost always easier.
I tried alot of times to uncrypt the game file so i could load the on rpg maker engine but couldnt make it to load or uncrypt the game file (im talking about getting inside of the project and mess around, not talking about extracting the resources like the images/pictures used on the game) (snipped non-relevant stuff)
One of the things I linked in our private convo is a command line tool that will take rvdata2 files and turn them into text files and/or reverse the process. The tool is primarily meant to enable collaboration between developers using VX Ace which is normally a pain in the ass since if i remember right it stores all the project files inside the program. The tool unpacks the file and can then repack it. It's a pain in the ass to use and figure out and I'm lazy.

Also as I said I mixed up games when I mentioned the decryption key.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
well i think you see mods very shallow. mods are love! mods are freedom! mods are justice! ;)
no jokes aside, if you look what mods can add to a game it is amazing. new dialogue lines, new events, if one have the pictures even complete new scenarios. modding is a godlike art!
That's the thing tho, the way the illustrations are rigged will make the job far more complicated, especially implementing new scenes since you'd need to change plenty of said illustrations and unless you're a good illustrator that can actually replicate other people's artstyle, it's gonna look weird mishmashing both styles or end up looking as bad photoshop.

Granted I'm not saying it isn't possible to do, but the work to do so would be far more than someone making a fan game of The Manor from scratch, especially since most stuff (besides character sprites) are basic items already in the RPGMaker library. The easiest thing would definetly be text as you could replace the existing one in similar fashion to the Urban Demons' Xalenda mod, that makes the "Corrupt" part a bit meaner in dialogue.

There's potential indeed, but more often than not, mod support is heavily limited by the engine and availability of info of the game's files. Again, not that it can't be done but rather that more complex stuff (events, new scenes, etc.) would be far easier and quicker to do by making a fan game from scratch.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes