4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
waiting 2 or 4 month just for 3 or 4 scene. hahaha... thats how patreon game is...
This game is banned from patreon. Oseo Bones is a rare kind of dev that values both his work and his followers/fans and decided to not abbandon the development.
...= the exact opposite of your comment.

Reactions: F9Zoney

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
This game is banned from patreon. Oseo Bones is a rare kind of dev that values both his work and his followers/fans and decided to not abbandon the development.
...= the exact opposite of your comment.
DMD was banned from patreon also and MrDots still works and updates DMD every 2 Months and between that he completed Melody & now we get fast updates from his newest project Sunshine Love, so to be banned from patreon doesn't have to result updating 1 game every 7 months like Doc do

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
DMD was banned from patreon also and MrDots still works and updates DMD every 2 Months and between that he completed Melody & now we get fast updates from his newest project Sunshine Love, so to be banned from patreon doesn't have to result updating 1 game every 7 months like Doc do
True... and for that MrDots has more than 3000 patrons while Dr Bones has 400.
And if we compare their incomes devided to the release times, MrDots could/should do even better. ;)

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
I'll say it again, it's a shame what these guys are going to...seems like even NSFW art is under assault by the politically correct media. I may not always be a fan of slower developments but at least he is still trying and up to this point the game is neat. Plus, this dev also seems to be decently interactive with his fanbase . Let's hope he manages to overcome those issues and finds a way to get past the increasing censorship against the best tags in the zone.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'll say it again, it's a shame what these guys are going to...seems like even NSFW art is under assault by the politically correct media. I may not always be a fan of slower developments but at least he is still trying and up to this point the game is neat. Plus, this dev also seems to be decently interactive with his fanbase . Let's hope he manages to overcome those issues and finds away to get past the increasing censorship against the best tags in the zone.
because even if we're in 2020 there's not a game company that endorses AO games with certain restrictions on genres of course. *steam doesn't count since they force to add censorship patches to the vanilla game version*

besides that im really optimistic this game possibly hits steam and DLSite.

either way someday stuff will change. and he is active on discord from time to time by interacting with the lads in the servers :3

Reactions: Belhemoth

adamc2001

Aug 11, 2019
there is 500 pages on here so I might have missed it but does the clock still do anything in v15.2 it keeps bringing up ??? when I look at it I'm pretty sure it use to be the way to get the over slept scean but dos it still do anything now that you can just stay in bed for that scean

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
there is 500 pages on here so I might have missed it but does the clock still do anything in v15.2 it keeps bringing up ??? when I look at it I'm pretty sure it use to be the way to get the over slept scean but dos it still do anything now that you can just stay in bed for that scean
Legacy interaction from earlier versions whose purpose has been superseded by the bed's new functions. Scheduled to be removed Soon™.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how to use item sleeping pill?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need to get to the attic in order to obtain a knife that you will be sell to the merchant for getting the sleeping pills.

the guide still works so i recommend you to give it a read to go on in the next steps of the game progression :3

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need to get to the attic in order to obtain a knife that you will be sell to the merchant for getting the sleeping pills.

the guide still works so i recommend you to give it a read to go on in the next steps of the game progression :3
nonono i mean i got it in item icon but how to use it? where to use it on?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
nonono i mean i got it in item icon but how to use it? where to use it on?
Go to Martha's room in the afternoon (believe it's 1st half of the afternoon specifically), check the middle drawer in her dresser and the MC will mention the pills and change them.

Reactions: Dohkko

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
To complement Crim2582 's answer... The clock doesn't work cause the Doc forgot to remove it and the function of said clock was moved to the bed before waking up.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes