4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
What what? The doctor took on 2 of my famous projects! Six months have passed by The Manor and Survivor Guilt! Changes, except for additional drawings and promises are not visible! Too long and too little for this level of play !!! This is purely my opinion!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What what? The doctor took on 2 of my famous projects! Six months have passed by The Manor and Survivor Guilt! Changes, except for additional drawings and promises are not visible! Too long and too little for this level of play !!! This is purely my opinion!
Ahh, now it's more understandable. That's why I said "What?", cause I legitimately didn't understand your previous comment haha no hard feelings tho, I was just confused cause I couldn't figure it in a way that made sense, my bad.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
so they will make a new update of this game during this mounth you mean ? bt the manor 0.16 ??
Uh, no? I'm just s sucker for good made 2d art. I pretend I'm an artist myself.
but apparently, the update have a good chance of coming this month.
Or so they say. I only discovered about Doc about a month ago, don't know anything about his update schedule.

how can i somehow change the move key ? my right arrow broken
There is a program called literally Key Remapper. Just install, create a rule for the game .exe, and remap the keys to wasd or whatever you prefer. Easier than the stuff to make the game playable with mouse

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
Or so they say. I only discovered about Doc about a month ago, don't know anything about his update schedule.
His update schedule is to quote Overwatch's Torbjorn, "Completion date. [chuckles] When it's done."
Anything else is just hopeful goal setting which is good because not having a goal to attempt to achieve can slow production down. Realistically I will be happily surprised if he meets or exceeds his goal but I will not be upset or disappointed if he does not. Crunch time as you get closer to trying to meet a deadline sucks.

ZACHH

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone have a save of v0,15,2 ?? Someone give it to me: ((((((((

Last edited:

todoroki1

Apr 16, 2020
Oseo Bones From the comments I noticed the clock is redundant so it is going to be removed in the next patch. Might I suggest keeping the clock for a "Time Stop" genre of scenes. Say the ghost can activate the clock after enough deprave point to freeze whoever and do whatever you want with them, start with grope to anything. I really really love your work and if this seems like too much, really no need for it, I know you're definitely busy with Mia (an excellent choice btw). Great work, keep it up, really proud of you. (P.S: Lucille is best waifu)

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Oseo Bones From the comments I noticed the clock is redundant so it is going to be removed in the next patch. Might I suggest keeping the clock for a "Time Stop" genre of scenes. Say the ghost can activate the clock after enough deprave point to freeze whoever and do whatever you want with them, start with grope to anything. I really really love your work and if this seems like too much, really no need for it, I know you're definitely busy with Mia (an excellent choice btw). Great work, keep it up, really proud of you. (P.S: Lucille is best waifu)
I like this suggestion.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes