4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones From the comments I noticed the clock is redundant so it is going to be removed in the next patch. Might I suggest keeping the clock for a "Time Stop" genre of scenes. Say the ghost can activate the clock after enough deprave point to freeze whoever and do whatever you want with them, start with grope to anything. I really really love your work and if this seems like too much, really no need for it, I know you're definitely busy with Mia (an excellent choice btw). Great work, keep it up, really proud of you. (P.S: Lucille is best waifu)
The first part, yeah, he's removing it for the next update.

On your suggestion, I like the idea BUT you might as well go to his and post it on the "suggestions" channel. He often visits this thread but chances of him seeing suggestions are far more likely on the server than on here, specially since there's a lot of people writing and responding to stuff in this thread and just bulking it up hahaha

Reactions: todoroki1

Rais

Sep 10, 2019
guys how to unlock beach?
get more than 25 g ?
sleep with mom ?
or have u any guide

Last edited:

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
That's even more sad when you know there is a "search" function on this forum ^^
The search function is an abomination that lacks even basic sorting tools. Anyone who is forced to use it has my sympathies. I can totally understand someone who wants to find some bit of info getting frustrated by it. Especially if they are trying to use a common term like saves or walkthrough or guide. This is why people who link to those things in the original post are goddamn saints. To be clear this is not sarcasm.

On the other hand I cannot understand anyone not reading the last few pages of a thread before asking a question that may have been potentially answered recently.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
guys how to unlock beach?
get more than 25 g ?
sleep with mom ?
or have u any guide
Beach?

You can't buy anything else besides the pills.

The scene where you fuck her at night is bugged, gonna be fixed in the next update. If you mean being able to sleep with her (without the sex scene, of course), you need to get the pills from the Merchant by selling her a dagger, then go to the Mom's bedroom in the afternoon and inspect her dresser's middle drawer, then you'll swap her vitamins with the pills automatically.

Guide? Check the 1st page of this thread, just below the "Downloads" area.

Having pics of the scenes is complicated since the scenes are made with a base body and the expressions are smaller images, separated from said body. Only way to get them would be screenshotting them but the textbox will eat a bit of the images.

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
Well you could use photoshop to combine the image layers but that's a lot of work being done for someone else who could just play the game if he wants to look at the pretty pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Rais

Sep 10, 2019
guys how to play special vinyl?
not in the mood
how to have state with vera ?
i cant fuck her . hj with horse is done what i can do next?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
guys how to play special vinyl?
not in the mood
how to have state with vera ?
i cant fuck her . hj with horse is done what i can do next?
Check the guide, the link is in the 1st post of the thread, below "Downloads".

For Vera, check the guide to see what scenes you are missing (besides Sex and the State scene) and do them first.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Guys, is there a way to replay Velvet and rthe police 2nd event? i fucked up and overwrite the save before that

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes