4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Yasou_Main

Nov 28, 2018
#2,867
I know? WHERE THE BARN IS BUT CAN'T FIND THE HIDE PLS HELP

Horse + Vera; Walk into the barn right after you eat in the morning and then go right, select "Hide" option.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
#2,867
I know? WHERE THE BARN IS BUT CAN'T FIND THE HIDE PLS HELP

Horse + Vera; Walk into the barn right after you eat in the morning and then go right, select "Hide" option.
In the barn go into Veras direction. The option to 'Hide' and to 'Stare' should come up.
In general if a option doesn't show up you probably need either more stat points for MC and woman or you need to finish a previous event with them.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there no way to play this on latest version of MAC?
Apparently it doesn't work for Catalina, so your best bet would be to use a Virtual Machine to run Windows 7/8/10. You can use VMWare and get yourself a W7-W10 ISO to run it, cause for what I've read, Wine no longer works with Catalina.

gabighazar

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-20
Release Date: 2020-02-19
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.2
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : SAVEFILE OLDER THAN VERSION 0.15 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - -

Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
I cant save my game.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
martha is that the mom?
also how many hours of playtime is it right now?
Yes, Martha's the mom. Without the guide, around 10 hours maybe? With the guide around 4-5 without speeding through it and cheesing the "Spend the day with..." option. Granted reaching "Max Level" won't allow you to access scenes immediately, you still need to unlock the scenes in order as there's a progression on it, hence why the guide speeds up the process.

Reactions: rev2020

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I cant save my game.
Extract the game's compressed file again, after that, install/reinstall the RTP (link in the 1st post, below the "Downloads" area) and try to save the game. I recommend you skip the intro to check if it works. If not, make sure you didn't extract the game inside a system folder (the ones that require Admin. Access) and just in case check if the folder is marked "Read only" by accessing its Properties window.

Here's a savefile that you can try to see if it loads. Extract it to where the "game.exe" file is located, load it and once you do, try saving in another slot, close the game and open it again to check if you can load the new savefile you created.

As a sidenote, please avoid replying/quoting the first post of the thread and just ask/comment freely, someone will pick up the comment and try to help.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Btw, the rpgm emulator for Android is really a buggy no-go? I'm willing to try, but if it's really trashy, a warning would be nice

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Btw, the rpgm emulator for Android is really a buggy no-go? I'm willing to try, but if it's really trashy, a warning would be nice
He has stopped updating the Trello so frequently, but to my knowledge he still does.

On the Android thingy, it's more like pseudo complicated to set it up appropriately (for this game at least due to it being RPGM VX ACE) but once it's done, it works good enough. Tried the app with around 5 other games and they played just fine. Feel free to check the tutorial I made by clicking this link

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
I'm having an issue in the title menu. the second I press anything, i get, "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Cursor1"
Install the "VX ACE RTP".
You can find it in the original post under extras.

The RTP's are just global game resources for all games made using that version of Rpgmaker. It's just there to cut down on file size as multiple games can share the same files.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Lol, you're gonna be waiting for a while. We already have the info, it's been given several times. Expect fairly small updates like twice a year at most. Even his other game, the so-called main priority and focus of his work, hasn't been updated for 7 months.
A meme has never been so perfect right now: we could say something but "It is what it is"

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes