4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Just throwing out some appreciation for TrialRagnarok. Gods, you're helpful as fuck, dude.
Btw, the tutorial for the android emulator on that PDF worked like a charm(at least for me). Didn't even had to tinker with the settings, it just ran. Anyone who's asking for an Android port should try it out.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Btw, the tutorial for the android emulator on that PDF worked like a charm(at least for me). Didn't even had to tinker with the settings, it just ran. Anyone who's asking for an Android port should try it out.
That's awesome man, glad the tutorial helped you run it without much issues haha cause a couple of users just couldn't make it work, even with the "fix" for the RTP which is the only issue I've seen come up with this game (mainly due to the engine being the latest one) so it's great you had no trouble making it work xD

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How to have sleeping pills? Thanks for your help!
For the pills you need to meet the Merchant first thing in the morning (don't do the breakfast scene or any other, for that matter). She's at the front gate, I believe you need at least 20 Depravation points. Then you talk to Doyle (make sure to do so after he figures out he needs to posses you) and he'll mention a dagger to sell.
It's a kinda lengthy process so please use the guide (link in the 1st page, below "Downloads") for further doubts. Also PSA, save constantly and in a separate slot, that's what they're for :p

How to enter in Vera's room and is that possible to?
Yes and as mentioned, the guide will help you :D

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Seeing the easter event makes me wonder, is the outhor planning on doing animation of our ghost friend and his family?
No hard evidence has been released, so it's not a thing that's gonna happen but there's always a chance. One can dream haha

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
That
Seeing the easter event makes me wonder, is the outhor planning on doing animation of our ghost friend and his family?
That would be cool, like ghost showing him his memories to mc to motivate(?) him, like when he tells mc about the lolipop game, he can maybe show it doing it to his sister and thus making the MC depraved to try it himself.

But even if he is planning to animate the ghost family, I would not expect it to be implemented any time soon.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
That

That would be cool, like ghost showing him his memories to mc to motivate(?) him, like when he tells mc about the lolipop game, he can maybe show it doing it to his sister and thus making the MC depraved to try it himself.

But even if he is planning to animate the ghost family, I would not expect it to be implemented any time soon.
Honestly this is an interesting development there. Doyle obviously is projecting on the MC but at the same time it almost feels like spite and jealousy. Imagine this, he had all the fun he wanted in his youth but now he is stuck in a old creaky mansion and the only way for him to get some entertainment is to corrupt someone who seems like they did not even need the help in the first place.

That maybe is a cool dynamic- the MC getting so perverted and possessive of his toys that he won't leave any for Casper the horny ghost. Or maybe, Doyle is trying something but his host will accumulate too much big dick energy for him to manage. Who knows?

Maybe I'm the one projecting but this is what 3 months of lockdown do to an individual.;)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I've been under 6 weeks of stay at home order. So I did what I could and really worked myself around my house getting ready for Summer and working with my mom's house as well. As I'm recovering from surgery on my arm and a nagging issue with my back. Long story short, I did way too much and now I'm in a world of pain and now being forced to "sit the hell down". So now I'm trying to slow myself down and heal while trying to stop my family from worrying about me then running out to get supplies. Point is, we all respond differently in times like this. There's no predicting who will do what.
The only prediction I'd dare to make about his game and Dr Bones is that if an update comes out, you can bet your locked down ass that I'll be playing the hell out of it. :BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes