4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
The bj is in the morning I believe, 2nd half if I'm not mistaken. Check the guide for more details on it as I don't remember the correct parameters for it.

The Martha Night Fuck scene is bugged, it's gonna be fixed in the next update. Only thing to do is edit a switch in the savefile to toggle the option. You can do this with a RPGM SaveEditor, it's the switch 205.
Wich savefile?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Okay but where is the switch 205? I'm on saveeditonline.com
Can't edit that in there, you need an editor like this one

Once you download it and open it, it will prompt a file explorer window, use it to search for your savefile (located in the folder where the game.exe is).

After that, click "Advanced" and click on the sole option that shows.
1590189931770.png
Then go to the "Switches" tab and search for the one numbered 205. Click the box to toggle it and then "File>Save & Exit" and open the game and load the modified savefile.
1590190020964.png

EDIT: If the software won't allow you to activate the "Switches & Variables" option from the menu, click here to know how to fix it.

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Can't edit that in there, you need an editor like this one

Once you download it and open it, it will prompt a file explorer window, use it to search for your savefile (located in the folder where the game.exe is).

After that, click "Advanced" and click on the sole option that shows.
View attachment 667105
Then go to the "Switches" tab and search for the one numbered 205. Click the box to toggle it and then "File>Save & Exit" and open the game and load the modified savefile.
View attachment 667106
But I'm clicking on advanced but nothing's happening...why?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Close the program and open it again and try to open the savefile again. You click on "Advanced" and pick the option it shows (check the image in my previous comment to see what I mean).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok, I just checked... for some reason, the recent savefiles can't open properly in the Editor, you need to load them in the game, save once over them (don't need to do anything more, just overwrite the same slot immediately after loading) and then load it in the editor. Why this happens? Don't really know, just stumbled upon the issue today.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I cant seem to talk to Mia in the graveyard. Is this a glitch or do i have her curiosity not high enough
Probably the latter. She must be at 35 and you also need all her previous scenes (believe they're 3). Also it needs to be in the 2nd half of the afternoon.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes