4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
i have another glitch ....when i go downstairs for a bj from martha she goes nude but when the bj starts she puts on her clothes ......can u plz help me fix it?????
Wait...what...you can have a blowjob from Martha? What time of the day can you have it? Is this not instead Vera?

showmeyourbox

Jun 19, 2018
Wait...what...you can have a blowjob from Martha? What time of the day can you have it? Is this not instead Vera?
No, this happens in the basement after scaring Martha... I think after you do the clothed version you can get the topless one, but I forget what the trigger is. The first time, you get what you describe last I recall.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i can't seem to unlock the second option in the "sleep with..." martha scene at night, though i've tried everything (finished state event with passionate, had morning sex, titjob at night). the only thing i'm uncertain of is "fondle" in the guide, though i think i've gone through all the options when she's sleeping, as well as when she's getting spices and making a phone call.

i saw a previous post that this might be buggy, does anybody have suggestions on how to unlock this scene?
It's bugged indeed, only way to get around it is to modify your savefile's switches with a Save Editor and toggle switch 205 on. Check either the previous page or 2 pages back, I mention stuff about it and a specific editor since doesn't work for modifying switches.

Reactions: eybb

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Believe it only happens if you have her in a Passionate State, sort of like an extra scene like the Ride option in the morning or Vera's BJ in the stairs.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Probably a dumb question, but is Doyle supposed to be unremovable after he gains a visible form? He leaves at night when going to bed, but I can't interact with his skeleton to remove him (or anything else in his "room"). I still haven't been able to get into the attic (so using the ring is out), but it just seems odd I can't do it the old way.

Reactions: Vemo

DugDugDugDug

Apr 19, 2020
Probably a dumb question, but is Doyle supposed to be unremovable after he gains a visible form? He leaves at night when going to bed, but I can't interact with his skeleton to remove him (or anything else in his "room"). I still haven't been able to get into the attic (so using the ring is out), but it just seems odd I can't do it the old way.
If I remember correctly you have to go to the attic with him, examine the mirror upstaires and you'll be able to pass, but I don't remember if it has to be on a certain time then it's probably on the morning. And try to talk to the merchant outside of the gate if it doesn't work ( She's here on the first half of the morning ) but I'm not sure if it was related to Doyle's event

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
but I'm not sure if it was related to Doyle's event
It is. You need to talk to the Merchant (1st half of the morning, after waking up don't do any scenes, just go to the gate in front of the house), she should be waiting outside. Interact with her, then go to Doyle and he'll tell you about her and that there's something you can sell (it's in the attic). Once you're in front of the mirror, interact with it and Doyle will help you move it.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
It is. You need to talk to the Merchant (1st half of the morning, after waking up don't do any scenes, just go to the gate in front of the house), she should be waiting outside. Interact with her, then go to Doyle and he'll tell you about her and that there's something you can sell (it's in the attic). Once you're in front of the mirror, interact with it and Doyle will help you move it.
Thanks! Never would have found the merchant without the tip! Now I can progress a bit more.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks! Never would have found the merchant without the tip! Now I can progress a bit more.
Yeah, the game does have a RPG feel so exploration (even if the map is small) is required at some points so if you mess around a lot while traversing it, you'll find a couple of things here and there.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, the game does have a RPG feel so exploration (even if the map is small) is required at some points so if you mess around a lot while traversing it, you'll find a couple of things here and there.
I try to explore properly but sometimes I have situations that I think I've done already, or in this case, the area I needed to go to was further outside the radius my mind felt was important. Glad to know about it now.
That's the reason I'm not a huge fan of playing RPGs (I love the concept), I just can't keep all the things I need to do straight in my head and always feel like I'm missing something important.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Doesn't anyone as any news about this game or his creator ?
It seems kinda dead, but i may have miss something. :x

booka45

May 23, 2020
Anyone else got a problem when you try to get bj from martha after doing the clock she just stands there after going in the room. Cant move or anything.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone else got a problem when you try to get bj from martha after doing the clock she just stands there after going in the room. Cant move or anything.
The clock no longer does anything since it's use was moved to the bed (before you get up from the bed in the morning) I believe the option is called "Stay asleep" or something like that. Reload a save and do that.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Doesn't anyone as any news about this game or his creator ?
It seems kinda dead, but i may have miss something. :x
Nah, updates just got into a longer wait time. Believe there's gonna be a new one soon-ish, but don't know an approximate date.

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
this might be a very dumb question, but am new to all this... i was wondering if there's a way to play this game if one doesnt have rpgm?
every time i try to run it says i need rpgm axe or ace or whatever the name is :/

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes