4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
this might be a very dumb question, but am new to all this... i was wondering if there's a way to play this game if one doesnt have rpgm?
every time i try to run it says i need rpgm axe or ace or whatever the name is :/
You can download rpgm vx ace from under the downloads in the first post below the game download links. You need that to play the game

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
this might be a very dumb question, but am new to all this... i was wondering if there's a way to play this game if one doesnt have rpgm?
every time i try to run it says i need rpgm axe or ace or whatever the name is :/
You don't need the RPGM software (the one to create games), just the RTP file (as mentioned by potty khale in the comment above). The RTP has essential files that make the game lighter by not having to include them in each new version.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
She is in a Passionate State...so when can I get this extra scene with Martha?
1st half of the afternoon, in the Basement. For the Ride one, when you start a new day, pick "Stay in Bed" or something like that, then Martha will come to you while you fake being asleep.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
bin debating asking this but is doing two games at the same time too much of a work load for the dev as times gone on things have really slowed down for this game i understand him taking on two projects was to help with burn out but i think that has happened anyway i mean i think it would be alot easier if he put the other game on hold finishes this game give it some time then go on to continue Survivor Guilt doing these type of games are a passion for most of the devs and it would be a shame if this game gets abandoned but i could see that happening if something doesn't change ( side note if real world shit is contributing to delay time list that as a reason for the wait not communicating that is not gonna help )

Reactions: Darkmanx

Sukh

Apr 24, 2017
bin debating asking this but is doing two games at the same time too much of a work load for the dev as times gone on things have really slowed down for this game i understand him taking on two projects was to help with burn out but i think that has happened anyway i mean i think it would be alot easier if he put the other game on hold finishes this game give it some time then go on to continue Survivor Guilt doing these type of games are a passion for most of the devs and it would be a shame if this game gets abandoned but i could see that happening if something doesn't change ( side note if real world shit is contributing to delay time list that as a reason for the wait not communicating that is not gonna help )
I believe that this game was banned by Patreon so had to start a new game to keep his funding.

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
According to a post above, it was supposed to be this month (May). Word to the wise: never trust the Doc on his release date promises. Last update (12.1 to 15.2) took him 7-8 months, with every month being an "I promise it'll come out on X date" and then "Sorry it'll be THIS date" on repeat.
Exactly, if you guys are lucky you will get the update at the end of this year ;)

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Guys can you please tell me how to fix this problem

When I go into basement it's pitch black

Help me please

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes