4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Ahh. Did you read the whole PDF file or where did you read about how to play it on Android?

EDIT: As a way to speed things up, click here for the PDF file I mention. There's an explanation at the end for an issue like the one you're experiencing due to the RTP file not extracting properly.
The link takes me to top of page, i didnt know there was an android version available, would love to play this game but only have a phone to play these games.

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
When will Doyle's past story arc happen?
We can only see one pic of her mom till now.
Oseo Bones please include Doyle's mom scenes in the upcoming update or please tell us when will you adapt Doyle's story arc?
Martha and Doyle's mom :love:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When will Doyle's past story arc happen?
We can only see one pic of her mom till now.
Oseo Bones please include Doyle's mom scenes in the upcoming update or please tell us when will you adapt Doyle's story arc?
Martha and Doyle's mom :love:
He has a prequel of sorts planned with Doyle as the MC, so yeah, expect his mom and sister. However don't get too excited, as it's not even being developed as of yet (which is good, he's already working on 2 games at once haha) but the concept still prevails, so far no more info on that, we don't really know more about it, just that it will eventually happen in the (far, most likely) future.

Reactions: Sak

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i know the dev is a busy guy but any word on an incoming update?????
on discord has been mention couple times that doc will drop the update this month which im really sceptical about it knowing doc's history of delays, if he reallys drops it would be cool.

Last edited:

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
When David picks up his diamond bag and talks to Velvet hiding next to the ranch, it stops. After Velvet said "Get the f**k outta here!!"
Please fix it.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes