4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The problem is I'm playing on android
Ahh. Did you read the whole PDF file or where did you read about how to play it on Android?

EDIT: As a way to speed things up, click here for the PDF file I mention. There's an explanation at the end for an issue like the one you're experiencing due to the RTP file not extracting properly.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys how to trigger the gloryhole scene
I already have the blindfold and lollipop
Check the guide in the 1st post of the thread, just below "Downloads". Every scene is described there. Also please check my previous comment to help you on the basement looking pitch black.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is the night sex scene with Martha fixed? Been some weeks since I last checked the thread.
View attachment 672622
Currently? Nope, since there's not new update. A temporary fix is modifying the switch 205 in your savefile, otherwise there's no fix for it in the current version. It's gonna be fixed in the next update tho, whenever it comes.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Besides the bug of the Martha night scene, I've also encountered a bug with the Martha basement bj scene where the bj animation is overlaid on the other characters. These getting fixed anytime soon?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Besides the bug of the Martha night scene, I've also encountered a bug with the Martha basement bj scene where the bj animation is overlaid on the other characters. These getting fixed anytime soon?
Probs next update. I found out that if you do the morning BJ/Ride scene and try to do the basement BJ it happens. Can't remember if it fixes itself next day or keeps going and going, never tried to reverse engineer it.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I would also like to see scenes redone with an option to do away with the "sneaking" aspect like with the MC pretending to be asleep in the morning with Martha or Martha pretending to be asleep at night.

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
How to trigger sex in night sex duo all I can do is thigh job
I already completed the sleeping pills,sex and grope scenes

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes