4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When David picks up his diamond bag and talks to Velvet hiding next to the ranch, it stops. After Velvet said "Get the f**k outta here!!"
Please fix it.
Did you modify the stats/money in your savefile? There's an user in the Discord server who did and I'm guessing that was what caused the error, cause I've not been able to replicate it on my own.

Their savefile's data looked like this, and I'm guessing that messed stuff up. Modifying your savefile won't neccesarily break the game, as long as you know what you're doing.

1590901555441.png 1590901559790.png

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
Did you modify the stats/money in your savefile? There's an user in the Discord server who did and I'm guessing that was what caused the error, cause I've not been able to replicate it on my own.

Their savefile's data looked like this, and I'm guessing that messed stuff up. Modifying your savefile won't neccesarily break the game, as long as you know what you're doing.

View attachment 676053 View attachment 676054
I didn't fix gold.. Um..
Does this happen even if i don't change the gold and edit the save file?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Okay... thanks! :)
In case you don't have a previous savefile (sometimes just going back to an older savefile fixes some stuff, don't know why), I'm gonna give you one I have with the end of the 2nd act.
Extract the file and put it in the folder next to the game.exe.

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
I can touch the clock in the middle of the night, but i don't know how to activate this! how do I activate '???' this?

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
Just had chat with Doc on discord.
And i asked him about the update.
And this is what he said:
"Glad you like it.
Sadly, there is no actual date for that, it will be out when it is out... Soon-ish"
But one good thing for BT:TM fans is that he also said one more thing:
"BT:TM will be out first and SG soon after that"
Excited

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
For anyone interested in bestiality and incest(mother/son), there is a new game in the works including NTR from a dev going by Jackerman. Dev says ntr and bestiality will be avoidable in the future but not yet. Demo only has 1 scene (NTR) and the dev is also working on another game where you play as a tentacle monster. Tentacle game has several interactions with the female character and is likely to include bestiality in the future. Figured I should share this info here since bestiality and incest are an uncommon combo and there may be quite a few people in this thread who might be interested in one or both of these games.
incest, bestiality, NTR: Link
Tentacle game: Link

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
For anyone interested in bestiality and incest(mother/son), there is a new game in the works including NTR from a dev going by Jackerman. Dev says ntr and bestiality will be avoidable in the future but not yet. Demo only has 1 scene (NTR) and the dev is also working on another game where you play as a tentacle monster. Tentacle game has several interactions with the female character and is likely to include bestiality in the future. Figured I should share this info here since bestiality and incest are an uncommon combo and there may be quite a few people in this thread who might be interested in one or both of these games.
incest, bestiality, NTR: Link
Tentacle game: Link
meh 3d models don't do it for me, they always look like clay imo

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can touch the clock in the middle of the night, but i don't know how to activate this! how do I activate '???' this?
It's a remnant from a feature in previous builds. The use has been moved to the bed (Stay in Bed). The clock interactivity will be removed in the next update.

Reactions: Nikinekdng

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do I download
For PC, you mean? Go to the 1st post of the thread. Go at the top of this page and click on the "1" button.

1590983728346.png

If you mean for Android, click here on how to install an app called JoiPlay so you can play it on Android, although you still need to download the PC version, just extract and copy it to your device.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes