4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
there's sooo much posts going on here, that it will take me a year to find the info am looking for...
i was wondering if you people who aren't new in this game and are following this thread for a longer time now, could tell me when is this game getting the next update, if it's known?

i think i've pretty much done all i can except those special event's like xmas and those after, which am about to do now... but i maxed at 70 all the other girls except Mia, i have her at like 35 or 40 not sure, but as far as i read, she doesnt have any new event past that blowjob in the bathroom event. right? =)

thanks ^^
When is the new update we have no freaking clue, the dev has become known for delays, breaking promises and its very rare to drop a progress update even to their patreons which so far has been no news, i was told the update was suppose to drop end of last month and it didnt happen, am i surprise nope. (resume No dates or info)

im not 100% sure but i think the bj is that last normal event (she has one event with the dog just in case u play the beast content), but im sure someone will know better since i dont remember well the last update content.

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
When is the new update we have no freaking clue, the dev has become known for delays, breaking promises and its very rare to drop a progress update even to their patreons which so far has been no news, i was told the update was suppose to drop end of last month and it didnt happen, am i surprise nope. (resume No dates or info)

im not 100% sure but i think the bj is that last normal event (she has one event with the dog just in case u play the beast content), but im sure someone will know better since i dont remember well the last update content.
ah that's a shame, this game really has promise... and would gladly enjoy some more of it's content...
i've done it in the order that was suggested in the guide post. so yeah i passed the event with the dog as well...
tried different stuff but nothing new appeared. thanks for your fast reply tho, much appreciated ^^

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
ah that's a shame, this game really has promise... and would gladly enjoy some more of it's content...
i've done it in the order that was suggested in the guide post. so yeah i passed the event with the dog as well...
tried different stuff but nothing new appeared. thanks for your fast reply tho, much appreciated ^^
It's okay mate. One of the things I learnt from this thread in particular is just to enjoy it like a good book. It has everything from raging conflict, betrayal and petty war of words to some people doing God's work and being hella creative with the social commentary- really I love the game but this thread is a entirely different beast.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Y'all dumb numbnuts better not be rioting and be patient for something you're not financially supporting, and realize y'all have no right complaining about updates. He's doing it for free *on his own* and has always given ESTIMATES, no concrete dates. Eurovision Song Contest was estimated to be this year, but got postponed. You see anybody acting dumb? Nope, so neither should you.

To the patient pervs among us, here's a frog for respect :)

Scythe out!

Archie1985

Jul 15, 2018
Hi. I have unlocked all the scenes except the night sex scene with Martha. I have run 'thigh job' with Martha so many times but i still cant have sex with her. Doc removed the scene? Pls help, thanks.
Another thing is about this forum, there used to be a thread stating all the short forms/abbreviation but i cant seem to find it anymore. I want to get to know all of it like "VN", "Ren'Py" and stuff. It would b great if someone could post the link. thanks.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi. I have unlocked all the scenes except the night sex scene with Martha. I have run 'thigh job' with Martha so many times but i still cant have sex with her. Doc removed the scene? Pls help, thanks.
Bugged, fixed in the next update coming soon-ish (maybe). Or check the link in my signature (below the 2 banners in my comment) for a way to "fix" it with a bit of tinkering.
Another thing is about this forum, there used to be a thread stating all the short forms/abbreviation but i cant seem to find it anymore. I want to get to know all of it like "VN", "Ren'Py" and stuff. It would b great if someone could post the link. thanks.
Go to "Last Updates" and on check the bar to the right. There you can filter engines, tags, etc.
1591169813695.png

EDIT: Wait, my bad, I read it wrong about the abbreviations. Gonna search if said post still exists (it probably does).

Last edited:

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I know it will be kind of difficult, but I played version v0.10 a while ago, but the save became incompatible, does anyone have a save with only the events from the beginning of the game until version v0.10 completed?

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I know it will be kind of difficult, but I played version v0.10 a while ago, but the save became incompatible, does anyone have a save with only the events from the beginning of the game until version v0.10 completed?
You know, I do suggest you replay it instead. Grinding is not that hard plus there is a lot of replay value with this game.

Reactions: kynn88

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
EDIT: Wait, my bad, I read it wrong about the abbreviations. Gonna search if said post still exists (it probably does).
Continuing on that, are you people planning on adding a filtering system for games that are close to being done? Let's say I want to try something new but that I need to have a lot of content to play through(I do love me some good storytelling/ stories that love cheesy stereotypes, fully embrace it and don't take themselves seriously but I'm getting side-tracked here), would I be able to ignore all the Demos, v0.1, v1.0 and all?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Continuing on that, are you people planning on adding a filtering system for games that are close to being done? Let's say I want to try something new but that I need to have a lot of content to play through(I do love me some good storytelling/ stories that love cheesy stereotypes, fully embrace it and don't take themselves seriously but I'm getting side-tracked here), would I be able to ignore all the Demos, v0.1, v1.0 and all?
The closest to that would be to pick the "Date Limit" with the same bar to the right. Also not "close to completion" but rather you can filter "Completed" ones in the "Prefix: Status" area.
1591203040300.png
Granted that won't tell you much besides stuff that has recently updated or already finished development games, so unless you check every single post's Changelog, you're out of luck.

Also on that note, it would be quite difficult (or rather time consuming) to do something like you mention as most of the stuff is pretty subjective.

For example, the recently released "SCOOB!" movie was more or less loved by kids cause it had a ton of references to relatively new-ish gags and trends but for the vast majority of people (ie. people who grew with the characters), it's a bag of mixed feelings but overall a dislike for the modernization.

Now, let's take into account that comparison of (at least) 2 different points of view. Plenty of games in here have different types of content being added to them and some offer different levels of more content. For example, HTML games are far easier to add a ton of content as most of them are just text based stuff, so you could add 40-80 pages worth of dialogue and call it a day, meanwhile, 2DCG/3DCG (depending on the quality of the renders/how fast the dev and/or artist is) is gonna take a bit longer to create a considerable amount of content. And that goes without possible bugfixes being addressed in upcoming updates.

Also in this mindset there's the question "How much content is 'a lot' "? Would you consider 3 new long scenes a lot? Would you consider 7 short ones a lot? What's the metric here? It's quite difficult to settle with a single one everyone agrees with.

Well, got sidetracked as well in there haha so TL;DR not really an easy/quick way to do what you want other than you filtering stuff manually and checking changelogs or just search for already "Completed" games and be the judge on what they have to offer c:

Reactions: TinchoSempai

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know where to see all scenes without the game?
PH dosnt show mia and beastie scenes.
I am so unfortunet that i cant play it on pc and joiplay dosnt work on my divices for some reason.

Used to play the manor before family happend. ^^

So some help here would be wonderful.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone know where to see all scenes without the game?
PH dosnt show mia and beastie scenes.
I am so unfortunet that i cant play it on pc and joiplay dosnt work on my divices for some reason.

Used to play the manor before family happend. ^^

So some help here would be wonderful.
I have the footage recorded but I've been procrastinating on actually cutting it and lump it all together haha

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
The closest to that would be to pick the "Date Limit" with the same bar to the right. Also not "close to completion" but rather you can filter "Completed" ones in the "Prefix: Status" area.
View attachment 679870
Granted that won't tell you much besides stuff that has recently updated or already finished development games, so unless you check every single post's Changelog, you're out of luck.

Also on that note, it would be quite difficult (or rather time consuming) to do something like you mention as most of the stuff is pretty subjective.

For example, the recently released "SCOOB!" movie was more or less loved by kids cause it had a ton of references to relatively new-ish gags and trends but for the vast majority of people (ie. people who grew with the characters), it's a bag of mixed feelings but overall a dislike for the modernization.

Now, let's take into account that comparison of (at least) 2 different points of view. Plenty of games in here have different types of content being added to them and some offer different levels of more content. For example, HTML games are far easier to add a ton of content as most of them are just text based stuff, so you could add 40-80 pages worth of dialogue and call it a day, meanwhile, 2DCG/3DCG (depending on the quality of the renders/how fast the dev and/or artist is) is gonna take a bit longer to create a considerable amount of content. And that goes without possible bugfixes being addressed in upcoming updates.

Also in this mindset there's the question "How much content is 'a lot' "? Would you consider 3 new long scenes a lot? Would you consider 7 short ones a lot? What's the metric here? It's quite difficult to settle with a single one everyone agrees with.

Well, got sidetracked as well in there haha so TL;DR not really an easy/quick way to do what you want other than you filtering stuff manually and checking changelogs or just search for already "Completed" games and be the judge on what they have to offer c:
I guessed so as much. It would be so convenient if it were there but oh well... It is what it is.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I guessed so as much. It would be so convenient if it were there but oh well... It is what it is.
Yeah. You could start a thread in the forums (I believe the appropriate area would be "General Discussions") but in the lines of "professional" listing, I don't think it exists. Also unless the dev(s) are pretty vocal on how close or how far from completion they are, it's gonna be a bit more complicated to define whether or not the climax of the project is coming.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes