4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

mark71

Apr 15, 2019
NEED HELP!!!!!!
I have a problem with the game,
don´t le me click with mouse in new game or load or ether
I try new game, and crash every time. I download the game now and just have a problem
the game says this:
unable to find file
Audio/de/decision1

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
NEED HELP!!!!!!
I have a problem with the game,
don´t le me click with mouse in new game or load or ether
I try new game, and crash every time. I download the game now and just have a problem
the game says this:
unable to find file
Audio/de/decision1
Install the RTP file (link in the 1st post, below "Downloads"). Extract it and install it, then the game should start with no problems. Also, there's no mouse support, so it only works with keyboard.

Ralu

Mar 3, 2020
¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR? NO PUEDO VENDER LA DAGA YA LO CONSEGUI Y CUANDO VOY A LA COMERCIANTE NO ME DEJA VENDERLO

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR? NO PUEDO VENDER LA DAGA YA LO CONSEGUI Y CUANDO VOY A LA COMERCIANTE NO ME DEJA VENDERLO
Intenta cargar una partida previa, a veces soluciona el problema. Ya que estamos, de casualidad modificaste tu partida? Y también hay que agregar una traducción en inglés (aunque sea con Google Translate).

Translation: Try to load a previous savefile, sometimes it fixes the problem. Now, did you modify your savefile? Also we have to add a translation in english (Google Translate is good enough).

Ralu

Mar 3, 2020
ME podria explicar mejor porfavor? ¿Nunca realizar algún cambio o modificación en mi partida, podria volver a sacar la daga de mi inventario?
para haci volverlo a recoger?¿ del atico

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ME podria explicar mejor porfavor? ¿Nunca realizar algún cambio o modificación en mi partida, podria volver a sacar la daga de mi inventario?
para haci volverlo a recoger?¿ del atico
Intenta cargar una partida previa. Con esto me refiero a que, si tienes una partida guardada ANTES de ir al ático, cargues esa en vez de la que usas actualmente. Siempre deberías guardar en slots diferentes (por eso hay como 15 xD). Sino tienes alguna partida previa, déjame checar si yo tengo alguna que lleve más o menos progreso. Y no, una vez recogida la daga, no puedes quitarla y agregarla de nuevo.

Y como mencioné en mi comentario previo, agrega una traducción en inglés de lo que estás diciendo en cada comentario. Yo entiendo lo que dices pero debemos tener una traducción anexada, así no hay malentendidos con los demás que no saben español. Cuando acabes de escribir tu comentario siguiente, copia el texto y pegalo en Google Translate y tradúcelo al inglés, copias el texto y lo pegas abajo de tu comentario en español, por favor.

Translation: Try to load a previous save. With this I mean, if you have a savefile BEFORE going to the attic, load that one instead of the one you're currently using. You should always save in different slots (that's why there's like 15 xD). If you don't have any older saves, let me check if I have one that has a bit of progress done. And no, once you pick up the dagger, you can't remove it and add it again.

And as I mentioned in my previous comment, add a translation in English of what you're saying in every comment. I understand what you say but we need to have a translation attached, that way there won't be any misunderstandings with the rest that don't know Spanish. When you finish writing your next comment, copy the text and paste it in Google Translate to translate it to English, copy the text and paste it below your comment in Spanish, please.

Ralu

Mar 3, 2020
Entendido, no guarde otra partida alterna, si me mandaria una partida guardada porfavor
TRaduccion:

Understood, do not save another alternate game, if you would send me a saved game please

1591057455960.png

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Entendido, no guarde otra partida alterna, si me mandaria una partida guardada porfavor
TRaduccion:

Understood, do not save another alternate game, if you would send me a saved game please

View attachment 677985
Una pregunta, más o menos cuanto progreso tenías? Porque la partida que ahorita estoy probando (para ver que no haya errores en la parte de la daga) solo avancé con Martha y Lucile, Vera la dejé al final.

Translation: One question. How much progress did you have? Cause the save that I'm testing right now (to check that it doesn't bug in the dagger mission), I only made progress with Martha and Lucile, as Vera was left for last.

Reactions: kynn88

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok, aquí está el archivo. Como lo mencioné, Vera la dejé para el final así que solo tiene como 6 puntos. Extrae el archivo y pon la partida en la misma carpeta donde está el juego (game.exe). Carga el archivo, repite la parte del espejo (cuando lo quitas), abre ambos cofres (el amarillo grande y el rojo pequeño), ve con el Mercader y vende la daga, pero antes de salir de la "tienda", escoge "Buy" y compra las "Sleeping pills".

Translation: Alright, here's the file. As mentioned, Vera was left for last so she has like 6 points only. Extract the file and put the save in the same folder where the game is (game.exe). Load it, repeat the mirror part (where you remove it), open both chests (the big yellow one and the red small one), go to the Merchant and sell the dagger but before exiting the "store" window, pick "Buy" and grab the Sleeping pills.

Reactions: kynn88

Ralu

Mar 3, 2020
Hola de nuevo muchas gracias , estuve en el juego desde el inio , es decir desde que se empezo a crea , no habria alguna truco clave que me habilite todas las escenas de todos lo personajes , o alguna partida guardad con todas las escena desbloqueadas?¿
Traduccion:

Hello again thank you very much, I have been in the game since the beginning, that is to say, since it started to be created, would there not be some key trick that would enable all the scenes of all the characters, or some saved game with all the scenes unlocked?

1591060731718.png

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hola de nuevo muchas gracias , estuve en el juego desde el inio , es decir desde que se empezo a crea , no habria alguna truco clave que me habilite todas las escenas de todos lo personajes , o alguna partida guardad con todas las escena desbloqueadas?¿
Traduccion:

Hello again thank you very much, I have been in the game since the beginning, that is to say, since it started to be created, would there not be some key trick that would enable all the scenes of all the characters, or some saved game with all the scenes unlocked?

View attachment 678017
El detalle con el juego es que hay escenas que no se pueden repetir salvo que tengas una partida antes de que la escena ocurra. Había una partida por ahí de la página 512 más o menos, que tenía desbloqueadas todas las escenas del "Mind Palace", que es el cuarto al que accesas en la noche al interactuar con la silla. Al fondo hay unas velas que prenden dependiendo de la escena que hayas escogido/desbloqueado, pero no hay manera "legal" de acceder a todas, es una cuestión de elegir una u otra.

Translation: The thing is that there's scenes that can't be repeated unless you have a savefile BEFORE the scene happens. There was a savefile around page 512 or so that had all the available scenes in the "Mind Palace" unlocked, which is the room that you can access at night by interacting with the chair. At the back there's candles that lit depending on what scene you picked/unlocked, but there's not "legit" way to access all of them, you pick either one.

Ralu

Mar 3, 2020
me podria mandar una partida guardada la cual ya este todas las escenas desbloqueadas, ya no me importa las que no se pueden repetir
Traductor:
¿Podría enviarme un juego guardado que ya tenga todas las escenas desbloqueadas? No me importan las que no se pueden repetir.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
me podria mandar una partida guardada la cual ya este todas las escenas desbloqueadas, ya no me importa las que no se pueden repetir
Traductor:
¿Podría enviarme un juego guardado que ya tenga todas las escenas desbloqueadas? No me importan las que no se pueden repetir.
No tengo el archivo a la mano porque solo lo bajé hace como 1 mes y medio para checar si funcionaba y lo borré, sería cuestión de que lo buscaras en el foro. Si no mal recuerdo el post fue en Marzo.

Translation: I don't have the file on me, I downloaded it like month and a half to see if it worked and then deleted it, you gotta search it in the forum. If I'm not mistaken, the post was from March.

Ralu

Mar 3, 2020
No sabe en que pagina del foro esta alguna partida guardada , con escenas desbloqueadas?¿
Traduccion:

Do not know on which forum page is some saved game, with unlocked scenes?

1591061922910.png

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
No sabe en que pagina del foro esta alguna partida guardada , con escenas desbloqueadas?¿
Traduccion:

Do not know on which forum page is some saved game, with unlocked scenes?

View attachment 678029
Creo que enlacé una partida 5 o 6 página atrás.

Translation: I believe I linked to one like 5 or 6 pages ago.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So it seems that there wasnt a update this past month like some people on discord were telling me, idk if the info was from Doc itself saying it would drop a update this past month but if it was damn another broken promise / delay which isnt nothing new to be honest.

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
there's sooo much posts going on here, that it will take me a year to find the info am looking for...
i was wondering if you people who aren't new in this game and are following this thread for a longer time now, could tell me when is this game getting the next update, if it's known?

i think i've pretty much done all i can except those special event's like xmas and those after, which am about to do now... but i maxed at 70 all the other girls except Mia, i have her at like 35 or 40 not sure, but as far as i read, she doesnt have any new event past that blowjob in the bathroom event. right? =)

thanks ^^

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes