4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
does anyone have any idea when the next update is coming? i keep getting jumpscared by these "NOT IMPLEMENTED" messages and im tired of it.
We don't really know for sure, but the "Not Implemented" stuff won't be implemented in the next one, or at least not every single "Not Implemented" one. What does the update have? Hmmm...

DugDugDugDug

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, I don't know why Vera's sex scene won't trigger, her arousal is at 70 and so is MC' depravity but even if I eat in the morning then go straight to the barn, stare and confront her MC keep fleeing, I don't know where I am in the story line, I have Mia, got the sex scene with cops/velvet, had sex with Luci' and Martha ( no state tho ). What should I do :O ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi, I don't know why Vera's sex scene won't trigger, her arousal is at 70 and so is MC' depravity but even if I eat in the morning then go straight to the barn, stare and confront her MC keep fleeing, I don't know where I am in the story line, I have Mia, got the sex scene with cops/velvet, had sex with Luci' and Martha ( no state tho ). What should I do :O ?
Have you done all of her previous scenes? Do them at least twice.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Liking this one so far. only complaints are that the grind is a bit frustrating at times and it's a little irritating having to go to the cage every time you want to un/re-possess. I'd recommend adding soe kind of artifact somewhere that allows for ranged possession, or something.
Love the story so far and the art is nice. Hoping for plenty more in the future!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Liking this one so far. only complaints are that the grind is a bit frustrating at times and it's a little irritating having to go to the cage every time you want to un/re-possess. I'd recommend adding soe kind of artifact somewhere that allows for ranged possession, or something.
Love the story so far and the art is nice. Hoping for plenty more in the future!
There IS an artifact, tho... A ring, more precisely. Check the guide (link in the 1st post in the thread, below "Downloads").

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
There IS an artifact, tho... A ring, more precisely. Check the guide (link in the 1st post in the thread, below "Downloads").
Sweet. I guess I just haven't found it or gotten far enough. Had to stop for a while and haven't kept going yet, but misclicked on my bookmark and decided to comment. Should probably be more patient/observant.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
There is Doyle's ring in the attic in one of the chest...with it you can un/re-possess Doyle

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Good evening.
Can you tell me how to disable bestiality?
To disable the beasty content all u need to do is go to sleep at night and u will wake up on middle of the night it will give u 2 choices "get up" "keep sleeping" choose get up and go to the chair south of ur bed and enter the "Mind Place" has u enter u will see on the middle of the room a bear there u can turn off and on the beasty content.

Ragedguy

May 21, 2020
i have another glitch ....when i go downstairs for a bj from martha she goes nude but when the bj starts she puts on her clothes ......can u plz help me fix it?????

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
game won't start bc of "Audio/SE/Decision 1" anyone know how I can fix it or what is wrong?
Install/Reinstall the RTP file. Go to the 1st post and it's below the "Downloads" area. Once you download it, extract the file and run the setup. After the installation finishes, open the game (don't install it while the game is open).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i have another glitch ....when i go downstairs for a bj from martha she goes nude but when the bj starts she puts on her clothes ......can u plz help me fix it?????
Believe it fixes itself next time you do it, it's been a while since I encountered this glitch.

eybb

Mar 5, 2018
i can't seem to unlock the second option in the "sleep with..." martha scene at night, though i've tried everything (finished state event with passionate, had morning sex, titjob at night). the only thing i'm uncertain of is "fondle" in the guide, though i think i've gone through all the options when she's sleeping, as well as when she's getting spices and making a phone call.

i saw a previous post that this might be buggy, does anybody have suggestions on how to unlock this scene?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes