4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.15.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

CHEAT MOD: Click Me!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;

Save file with max points for main 3 women and MC. Click Me! (as of 0.15.2)
Can you help me? I unlocked every scene for Martha, but for some reason I can't do the Sleep with sex option. I have the thighjob option but not the second. I've even done her state event and reedid her other events at least twice but the option still won't show up. Here is my save file if you need it. Please let me know if I can fix it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can you help me? I unlocked every scene for Martha, but for some reason I can't do the Sleep with sex option. I have the thighjob option but not the second. I've even done her state event and reedid her other events at least twice but the option still won't show up. Here is my save file if you need it. Please let me know if I can fix it.
Bugged, fixed in the next update. Check 3 comments above yours for this same comment haha ;D

Also check 2 comments above for a modded savefile to be able to access the scene or add yours (either in zip or rar format) and I'll fix it.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Seeing the easter event makes me wonder, is the outhor planning on doing animation of our ghost friend and his family?
I'm not 100% positive but I think I remember him saying Doyle's story was going to be in a separate game later down the line.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys, Lucile is not in her bed the morning, why? What can I do for her to be in her bed? Thanks for your help guys!

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Guys, Lucile is not in her bed the morning, why? What can I do for her to be in her bed? Thanks for your help guys!
If she is not in her bed after you waking up, her state event is happening. Go to the library and do the event. After that everything is normal again.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys even after I read the guide and walktrough I still can't get Martha Event so can someone explain me every steps to unlock it please? Thanks for your help!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys even after I read the guide and walktrough I still can't get Martha Event so can someone explain me every steps to unlock it please? Thanks for your help!
For the State events to trigger, you need to do EVERY scene with said girl. Obviously it starts with groping, rubbing, etc. and as they get more confident they open up to assjob/titjob (depending on the girl) until you can have sex with them. You can see the sex scene as the final scene before the State triggers (of course, only if you have done every previous scene at least twice).

For Martha, after the handjob scene in the bath (believe that one you need to do it twice before the option appears) she'll mention something about getting dressed and the MC (the character you play as) will say something along the lines of "Was that an invitation?" and you can enter her room from the bathroom (don't go out of the bathroom to the hallway and enter her room via the front door tho). Then you'll have sex with her and at midnight (go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night) she'll be in the fireplace downstairs. The game warns you about saving, so it's recommended you do it on a different slot in case you mess it up. Currently the best outcome for every girl (except Mia) is to choose option 1 in every prompt during the conversation, that way you'll unlock 1 or 2 extra scenes in certain points (currently for Martha, the titjob in the basement and the ride option when she visits you in the morning).

If she's not in the fireplace tho, you either missed a scene (remember, each one is important) or didn't played each one at least twice. Again, for the scenes available, check the guide so you don't miss any of them, once you do, check at midnight.

Reactions: Ragedguy

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
And what about Mia, because I saw that you can have a blowjob from her...so can you help me too for this one please? And the second ??? at night time with Martha, when you sleep with her, how to unlock it? Thank you so much for your help TrialRagnarok!

Reactions: Ragedguy

Ragedguy

May 21, 2020
i love the game but for some reason i cant fuck martha while sleeping and i did everything....while sleeping the option is question mark ..could u plz help me fix this

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
And what about Mia, because I saw that you can have a blowjob from her...so can you help me too for this one please?
The bj is in the morning I believe, 2nd half if I'm not mistaken. Check the guide for more details on it as I don't remember the correct parameters for it.
And the second ??? at night time with Martha, when you sleep with her, how to unlock it?
i love the game but for some reason i cant fuck martha while sleeping and i did everything....while sleeping the option is question mark ..could u plz help me fix this
The Martha Night Fuck scene is bugged, it's gonna be fixed in the next update. Only thing to do is edit a switch in the savefile to toggle the option. You can do this with a RPGM SaveEditor, it's the switch 205.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes