4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Wbebehwhwh

Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm, that's super weird. I'd say to reinstall the RTP but you already did... I'm out of ideas.

Did you check the videos in the PDF file?
Yea I recreated what you did even tried to go inside my files and move it around overall I thank you for the app I can play other games but it won’t let me start the manor

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yea I recreated what you did even tried to go inside my files and move it around overall I thank you for the app I can play other games but it won’t let me start the manor
That's really strange, I've tried around 10 games and all of them work properly, so I don't really know how to fix that particular problem you're having. The only issue I found was the RTP thingy (to choose between Default or Null) but besides it, not really much of an issue... Hmmm...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
File Corrupted! Pleases run a virus-check...
how can i solve it..
In the browser download or where does that appear? Normally you have to access the "Download" tab (Ctrl + J) to pick the "Keep the file" option.

However it shouldn't mark it as virus since, well... the file doesn't have a virus... I'd suggest trying to download it again from a different server.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
How do I unlock the second Martha basement scene? I’m pretty sure I should’ve unlocked it by now (same with some of the cosplay options for Lucile...), has my game glitched at some point or something?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do I unlock the second Martha basement scene? I’m pretty sure I should’ve unlocked it by now (same with some of the cosplay options for Lucile...), has my game glitched at some point or something?
You need Martha to be in a Passionate state, if you chose any other State, you won't get it. Oh, and a preemptive answer... Martha's Night Sex (2nd option at night) is bugged, it's already fixed in the new update dropping sometime in the near future.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You need Martha to be in a Passionate state, if you chose any other State, you won't get it. Oh, and a preemptive answer... Martha's Night Sex (2nd option at night) is bugged, it's already fixed in the new update dropping sometime in the near future.
what about Martha Yoga *Sex* scene ?

i did all the steps according to the guide and no matter how much i put her with the Bikini and following to change her to be Nude, there's no option popping off for *sex* only the 2 first options off assjob and jerkoff.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
what about Martha Yoga *Sex* scene ?

i did all the steps according to the guide and no matter how much i put her with the Bikini and following to change her to be Nude, there's no option popping off for *sex* only the 2 first options off assjob and jerkoff.
Nope, you read it wrong. The ability to make her naked during Yoga unlocks AFTER the Sex scene after the bathroom.

"
In the "Afternoon" part of the day search the top part of the drawer you put the sleeping pills into to get the 2nd yoga outfit, you will unlock the ability to have her naked during Yoga by performing the "Sex" scene (below) with Martha.

Sex; After you get the blowjob from Martha you unlock the ability to ask Martha about sex during your bathroom hand job, she will teleport to her room you must then enter and speak with her to initiate the scene. You are able to ask for sex multiple times but are required to get the hand job first. "

This doesn't mean "Yoga Sex Scene", but rather unlock the option of having her naked during Yoga

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nope, you read it wrong. The ability to make her naked during Yoga unlocks AFTER the Sex scene after the bathroom.

"
In the "Afternoon" part of the day search the top part of the drawer you put the sleeping pills into to get the 2nd yoga outfit, you will unlock the ability to have her naked during Yoga by performing the "Sex" scene (below) with Martha.

Sex; After you get the blowjob from Martha you unlock the ability to ask Martha about sex during your bathroom hand job, she will teleport to her room you must then enter and speak with her to initiate the scene. You are able to ask for sex multiple times but are required to get the hand job first. "

This doesn't mean "Yoga Sex Scene", but rather unlock the option of having her naked during Yoga
Gotcha!

thanks for the answer totally needed to clear that out C:

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i really really really love this game and damn its amazing. the sad thing is i played it multiple times thorugh and have nothing new to do ;_; why must all good things end so soon?!
somebody knows insideinfos when will be the next release? or is someone working on a mod like the mods for urban demons? this would be amazing!

and to everyone who reads this post and have not downloaded this game already, download it because its every mb worth it! <3~

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i really really really love this game and damn its amazing. the sad thing is i played it multiple times thorugh and have nothing new to do ;_; why must all good things end so soon?!
somebody knows insideinfos when will be the next release? or is someone working on a mod like the mods for urban demons? this would be amazing!

and to everyone who reads this post and have not downloaded this game already, download it because its every mb worth it! <3~
Bad news is nobody knows when its the new release, when it all started it was monthly updated then went to 2-2 months and then went to no release dates due to Doc not being good meeting those deadlines (now u can wait around 3-4 moths for a update or maybe a bit more), We dont know for sure if the next update is going to be for this game or the Survivor Guilt cause there is no news/info like usual, the trello for both games has stuff so we can assume he working on both same time.
There is no mods for the game since the game is locked, cause if it wasnt for sure we would have couple mods by now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes