4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Is it just me or does the game not quite match the walkthrough, walkthrough says i should be getting +2 on the family stats, but game is only giving me +1
Kinda wrong there, but take in consideration that the game is just that, there's nothing else after that, the Walkthrough is just to guide you on the first moment of the game, after that is just sandbox, you have to grind points, pay attention to certain things, that may be a bug or not, exemple the Yoga with the mom, doesn't change time, so you can grind the max points there and focus on the other girls after, you just have to worry about triggering events after that, nothing else, that's why the walkthrough end up having the schedule and also there's a guide how to trigger the events on the thread, if you want to take a look

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
It only has passed 4 months and few days since last update, not 6 months, but how things are going its more likely gonna take 6 months cause he needs to milk, dont go getting excited if someone tells u "its this month" or "might be this month" cause doc updated the trello like a month ago and there was alot to do and little done in 4 months.
I know dude i wasn't asking seriously

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I like that after doing the State Events for each girls some scenes start to change to their specific options, especially if you do them more than once and hopefully they will get expanded more. :sneaky:
By the way did anyone noticed that the scenes where you interact with girls bOOteys & boobs (for example Vera in library, Lucile in kitchen & Mom on phone) have different outcome? :unsure: Anyone figuere out the correct combination to this interactions? :unsure:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I like that after doing the State Events for each girls some scenes start to change to their specific options, especially if you do them more than once and hopefully they will get expanded more. :sneaky:
By the way did anyone noticed that the scenes where you interact with girls bOOteys & boobs (for example Vera in library, Lucile in kitchen & Mom on phone) have different outcome? :unsure: Anyone figuere out the correct combination to this interactions? :unsure:
Didn't experiment enough to know if there are "secret" scenes in there but I think currently there's not, only thing is that there's no certain (or at least by little experiment I did) amount of times you can interact with the options in there as sometimes I only could do it 4 times, sometimes 7 or 8. Seems like switching from ass to boobs counts as 1 interaction, that would explain why I get reduced interactions if I mix it up.

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
Yes. Refer to the guide if you're having issues. Link is in the 1st post of the thread.
I followed the guide
Only scene left is yoga one in which I don't know what to do to progress further
I got the short and top for yoga
But don't know after this where to find other outfits

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I followed the guide
Only scene left is yoga one in which I don't know what to do to progress further
I got the short and top for yoga
But don't know after this where to find other outfits
Refer to the guide xD everything is in there.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know what's going on with Bones?
No updates on his patreon, subscribestar, discord since the 30th of march.( though he does seem to post in the discord chat from time to time but it's just random conversation. Nothing about the game)
3 months of no info and it's been over 4 months since his last game update. unusually long aswell for an update.
Like what's going on ? Is he taking a break ?

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Alright I will try to answer your queries the best I can:

The show is over and I dunno about the sequel. If it is about Doc, he does this all the time. Only he will be able to tell you what is going on and unfortunately, he doesn't seem here.

No updates on his patreon, subscribestar, discord since the 30th of march.
Patreon and Subs are essentially deadweight and who would have believed the Discord would be used mostly for talking nonsense(huh?)...

3 months of no info
That would be considered normal here...

it's been over 4 months since his last game update. unusually long aswell for an update.
Again nothing unusual here, this happens all the time.

I wish I were psychic and could tell you. Actually scratch that, I'd be milking my ability to all hell here. Now seriously, he does this all the time. There is no need to think too deep into it. With that in mind I hope this doesn't blow over too much lol. Though if you might feel slightly braver than usual, you might as well tempt the fates and go ask those questions directly on the Discord- please don't @ me if the mods over there get mad at you tho.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
No updates on his patreon, subscribestar, discord since the 30th of march.( though he does seem to post in the discord chat from time to time but it's just random conversation. Nothing about the game)
3 months of no info and it's been over 4 months since his last game update. unusually long aswell for an update.
Another day, or rather, another half-year with the Doc. He does this. This latest update took him 8 whole months (june 2019 was v12.1, and feb 2020 was the next one: v15.2), with him saying many times "I will have the game out by X date. No wait I meant Y date." I'm sure that his progress will be even slower now that presumably his patrons lost faith in his delivery.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks, but i don't want to edit it, i'm just hoping someone know how to legitimately unlock it
There's no "legit" way to unlock it in this version as it was a coding issue the Doc overlooked (basically the Switch didn't change from Off to On after the 1st time they had sex), that's why there's the "edit your savefile" thingy because it's the ONLY way to do so in this version, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it, hence why it's called "Temporal Fix".

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
There's no "legit" way to unlock it in this version as it was a coding issue the Doc overlooked (basically the Switch didn't change from Off to On after the 1st time they had sex), that's why there's the "edit your savefile" thingy because it's the ONLY way to do so in this version, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it, hence why it's called "Temporal Fix".
Ok, well, that makes a H*** of a lot more sense then, thanks, I think i'm gonna hold of on that for the moment though regardless

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes