4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
look a period later. she has to be stading outside near the front door with the dog. once talked to they will go to the shed. Where the bitch will get a physical by the dog.
Just in case check the "Mind Palace" at midnight and see if the scene is unlocked. If it is, you only missed the chance to see it while playing, it happens a few times.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Oseo Bones Any chance we can keep Velvet & Claire in the Manor in the future ? Not as visitors but inhabitants (members of the harem, cough) ? I like them ^^
Jules a bit too annoying, we already have Vera XD

pineapple92

Jun 25, 2019
I think a huge jump for the overall feel of the game would be if the dialogues during the scenes would aknowledge when you go slower again. That you can go slower but the characters will just repeat the previous line sort of makes changing the speeds around feel like youre not really supposed to use it.

If dialogue like "go faster" wasnt repeated when you go slower that would be good, better would be new dialogue and premium would be to have easter eggs that come up when you change the speed up and down X times.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
I'm getting a weird bug, I can't get out of my room at night, he says that watching the clock is tiring and that he should go back to sleep. Which switch/variable must I modify ?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question about Velvet & Jules events, which is the best option to pick in event 2 in order to see all the girls?
Anyone knows? :unsure:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Question about Velvet & Jules events, which is the best option to pick in event 2 in order to see all the girls?
Anyone knows? :unsure:
Currently we don't know, as there's still another "Act" for that event, but seems like no matter who you picked, both return. Granted that's just a rumor, it isn't set in stone so don't treat it as truth.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Currently we don't know, as there's still another "Act" for that event, but seems like no matter who you picked, both return. Granted that's just a rumor, it isn't set in stone so don't treat it as truth.
OK thank you, I do hope they all return and we get an option for them to visit for more fun. :unsure: ;)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
its got most but not all from what pics i've seen
What pics specifically? Besides some changed dialogue depending on the State each girl is (except Mia), you can replay the unique scenes at midnight in the "Mind Palace", which is located in the chair in the MC's bedroom. For ANY scenes not replayable there, you must interact with the women, as there's no other way to see those scenes since there's no proper gallery (also answered in the same comment)

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes