4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
well those previews dont really show anything so idk why Doc even bother posting them (i guess its for him to say "i post previews"), in the first pic u can see the dog was rushed, the dog lines are all fck up and coloring has per usual isnt cleaned (this is something being going on for a good while he doesnt really clean his art much and u can see that on his animations)

lolboner

Mar 6, 2019
I can't seem to get doyle to go into his ghost form. I've already got the spoke to the merchant, got doyle and went into the attic. We then got the ring and i summoned him there, but after sleeping, doyle isn't in ghost form and just keeps asking me to get the ring.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can't seem to get doyle to go into his ghost form. I've already got the spoke to the merchant, got doyle and went into the attic. We then got the ring and i summoned him there, but after sleeping, doyle isn't in ghost form and just keeps asking me to get the ring.
What's your Depravation level?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
ok bones a beautiful art the images are much more beautiful than before. I only have some doubts 1 when will the next update be? 2 can we finally see the full sex scene between Martha and the dog? 3 will there be the sex scene with Martha on the phone and Vera in the library? I am a lover of bestiality and submission especially when I subdue Martha and Vera:alien:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ok bones a beautiful art the images are much more beautiful than before. I only have some doubts 1 when will the next update be? 2 can we finally see the full sex scene between Martha and the dog? 3 will there be the sex scene with Martha on the phone and Vera in the library? I am a lover of bestiality and submission especially when I subdue Martha and Vera:alien:
1.- Update when? Soon-ish... probably, I guess? Who knows? haha
2.- Besides the dog BJ/TJ scene, there's no scenes hinted of the dog actually having fun with Martha (it's mostly an inside joke)
3.- Maybe, eventually, perhaps... Game's always making changes so there's a chance

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "Davewatch, message: 3751496, membre: 1926280"]
Consultez la page 1 pour la date de la dernière mise à jour et le journal des modifications pour la version actuelle disponible, sauf si vous faites un don à Patreon. Sujet mis à jour : 2020-02-20 v0.15.2
[/CITATION]

Ok, thanks :)

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I can't seem to get the Martha & Dog scenes....

She's ALWAYS in her room in the morning! >.<
look a period later. she has to be stading outside near the front door with the dog. once talked to they will go to the shed. Where the bitch will get a physical by the dog.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
look a period later. she has to be stading outside near the front door with the dog. once talked to they will go to the shed. Where the bitch will get a physical by the dog.
That's Vera hahaha Martha is the Mom, he's talking about the scene with the dog in the basement.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes