4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have the 3 options but he doesnt do nothing i have the pills and i go afternoon to her room but i dont have any text
Weird. Is it 1st half of the afternoon or 2nd half you're trying? I believe there's no difference or maybe I just checked on the right half haha

In any case, would you mind sending me your savefile? In .zip or .rar please, as you can't upload the raw file in here haha

Reaver

May 31, 2017

Overview: You play as David (Or wathever name you choose) a boy who haven't seen his mother and sisters in two years. After the divorce of his...
  • 533 megabytes
  • 110 216 downloads

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not sure how frequently Doc's trello page is updated. But it still shows working on some updates. So I would be vary. But if it's legit let me know.

Reactions: xavi2972

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm not sure how frequently Doc's trello page is updated. But it still shows working on some updates. So I would be vary. But if it's legit let me know.
As far as we know, there's still a bit of content left to add. So soon we'll get a 0.16.1. How soon? Don't know, but most likely during this month, if I have to take a guess. Believe the only thing left planned was the diary artwork.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Weird. Is it 1st half of the afternoon or 2nd half you're trying? I believe there's no difference or maybe I just checked on the right half haha

In any case, would you mind sending me your savefile? In .zip or .rar please, as you can't upload the raw file in here haha
I did first and second afternoon

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I did first and second afternoon
I haven't tested it yet but I remembered something... Did you already entered her room at midnight? The MC will mention about her having a light sleep. After that happens, you should be able to swap the pills. I'm guessing you didn't do it? I'm just testing it right now, gonna edit the comment if that was the issue.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
I haven't tested it yet but I remembered something... Did you already entered her room at midnight? The MC will mention about her having a light sleep. After that happens, you should be able to swap the pills. I'm guessing you didn't do it? I'm just testing it right now, gonna edit the comment if that was the issue.
I did that already with the pill also

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes