4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
[NEW H-SCENES]
* (NEW)MARTHA BATH TIME PASSIONATE VARIATION (HJ+RIDE+LICK+BJ)
* (NEW)MARTHA BATH TIME PERMISSIVE VARIATION (FINGERING+CUNNILINGUS+DOGGYSTYLE)
* (RE-WORK)+(NEW) MARTHA PANTRY HELPER (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (GROPE+UNDRESSING+FACESITTING+HJ)

[GRAPHICS]
* SEVERAL GRAPHICS IMPROVEMENTS FOR SEVERAL SCENES (SEVERALY)

[FIXES]
* SOME MINOR GLITCHES FIXES.

=Doc's notes for 0.16.2=
This one is more of a patch rather than an acutal update (even if it is the same size as the first updates of the game)
nothing much else to say about this one.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Someone got a full save for 16.2 with passionate state pls ?
I don't know what you mean by "full", but I have maxed stats for everyone but Mia.
Passionate Martha, Dominant Vera, Playful Lucile.

Just a warning, I think I've played through all scenes, that are affected by character's state(such as Passionate, for example), so you most likely won't see the first dialogue.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Quick question... Passionate vs Permissive? diferences? better one?
Matter of personal taste when choosing the "better" one.
Passionate is basically her embracing the love and sex with protagonist.
Permissive is more of a... How do I describe this? Basically she allows the sex stuff, but she loves him as a mother and unsure about this whole thing, but can't really do anything about it.
Think of Martha and her guilt stat as a main thing when in Permissive state.
And her being Passionate, at least that's how I see it, removes the point of guilt(like, the whole "this poor boy didn't get enough attention from me for so many years, so I better pamper him" thing) stat and allows her to focus on her own needs and desires without regrets.
Hope it makes sense :HideThePain:

Reactions: kaiserpingu
Jul 28, 2017
Matter of personal taste when choosing the "better" one.
Passionate is basically her embracing the love and sex with protagonist.
Permissive is more of a... How do I describe this? Basically she allows the sex stuff, but she loves him as a mother and unsure about this whole thing, but can't really do anything about it.
Think of Martha and her guilt stat as a main thing when in Permissive state.
And her being Passionate, at least that's how I see it, removes the point of guilt(like, the whole "this poor boy didn't get enough attention from me for so many years, so I better pamper him" thing) stat and allows her to focus on her own needs and desires without regrets.
Hope it makes sense :HideThePain:
NICE! Thanks.
Well since its seems theres gonna be different animation for both routes, imma need to do both anyway.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
NICE! Thanks.
Well since its seems theres gonna be different animation for both routes, imma need to do both anyway.
My advice would be to wait some time, before playing the game.
Our beloved Doctor Bones most certainly will be changing scenes, depending on the state of characters and changing/improving the scenes themselves as it happened in previous updates.
Like, right now behavior changes don't have much impact on scenes, that are acquired before Passionate and other ones. At least not on all of them.
But I can understand, if somebody can't wait, because let's be honest, the game is amazing.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes